Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith [SPOILERS]

TheManWithoutFear said:
There will always be evil men in the world. But when there is a powerful man or men that are evil and oppressive then there is an extreme unbalance of things. When the good guys have power they do not tilt the balance one way they lay it out evenly. When evil prevails it tilts in favor of the few and undeserving.
When the good guy's have power, they won't give it to the evil guys for the same reason it doesn't happen that way when the bad guys are in power. The good guys may create a degree of balance but only in a tiny area.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
He doesnt trust the consil anymore, Why he would tell a secret to them?
He should trust the Council... he's been with them for a while. He should know the jedi are good. Characters are more complicated than what Lucas portrayed Anakin as. People are more complicated than just being ignorant and stupid and not thinking things through. Those times have passed it should have been a smarter movie and it just wasn't.

Caduceus said:
When the good guy's have power, they won't give it to the evil guys for the same reason it doesn't happen that way when the bad guys are in power. The good guys may create a degree of balance but only in a tiny area.
It's funny I knew I should've editted it in but I figured you'd get it anyway. I'm sorry I have to do this but consider Daredevil....

Kingpin is evil and Daredevil is good. Kingpin still has a major portion of life at his disposal and Daredevil keeps the balance of it. Do you understand?

When I talk about evil people I talk about regular people. I talk about the greedy people of Tatooine. They get just as much as the good people of Naboo when the Jedi are in control. For instance the wookies are left alone and are equal with the scum that live in the lower levels of Coruscant (did I spell that right?). Anyway it's about equal oppurtunities. All parties then have the chance to live their lives as they would want. If you work hard enough you'll get what you deserve. When the sith are in power they enslave the wookies but the scum still gets the chance to live as they would like too, they still have a chance at life.

When the good guys are in power, what is supposed to happen is that there is no distribution of that power. It's a natural balance.

TheManWithoutFear said:
When the good guys are in power, what is supposed to happen is that there is no distribution of that power. It's a natural balance.
But thats oversimplyfying. To use Star Wars as an example, when the good guys are in power, do you think the Sith would have had equal access to power as would anyone else? The only way for there to be no distribution of power is if there's no-one to distribute. (Bring on the anarchy!!).

Caduceus said:
But thats oversimplyfying. To use Star Wars as an example, when the good guys are in power, do you think the Sith would have had equal access to power as would anyone else? The only way for there to be no distribution of power is if there's no-one to distribute. (Bring on the anarchy!!).

And that is why you'd be a sith.

TheManWithoutFear said:
He should trust the Council... he's been with them for a while. He should know the jedi are good. Characters are more complicated than what Lucas portrayed Anakin as. People are more complicated than just being ignorant and stupid and not thinking things through. Those times have passed it should have been a smarter movie and it just wasn't.

And because people are complicated that Anakin was confused! When you have a loved one and you know that person will die, you do anything, ANYTHING to make sure that person will survive, even betray ppl you know

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
And because people are complicated that Anakin was confused! When you have a loved one and you know that person will die, you do anything, ANYTHING to make sure that person will survive, even betray ppl you know

Yeah you do and yeah he did. But was it convincing enough? Was it Hayden's terrible acting or was it how it was played out? I don't know but it wasn't good.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah you do and yeah he did. But was it convincing enough? Was it Hayden's terrible acting or was it how it was played out? I don't know but it wasn't good.

I liked the way it was played, i wouldnt change anything from that movie... maybe Grievous stupid death but besides that nothing more.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Probably would have been better if Lucas wasn't directing....... :x

ultimatedjf said:
Hey, MWOF, did you know that the "youngling" who saved Bail in that scene was played by George Lucas' son? :twisted:
God. "Younglings". What a terrible term. Makes them sound like newly hatched waterfowl.

Am I the only one that loved the lava fight. Especially when obi cuts off anakin's legs and just leaves him there to burn.

Woo-Hoo! Star Wars made 34 million dollars domestically on Friday!!! If it keeps up its pace, it'll be the #1 opening weekend ever! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Baxter said:
I wanted to see Darth Vader kill him some Jedi. I don't mean Anainkin "Mullet" Skywalker, I wanted to see Darth, Armored to the hilt, Red lightsaber wielding, Koo-ha breathing, god damned mother ****in Vader kill him some jedi *****es!

WE're never going to get that now. :cry:

Other than that the movie was good. Not great, but certainly better than the last 2.

Hmm watch episode 4 ^^ obi gets his *** kciked ?

I have a quick question. I haven't seen IV, V, VI in a while but was it explaned how Vader knows his children's names. I mean palpatine tells him padame died. So how does he know who his children are. Was he secretly spying on them?

slimjim said:
I have a quick question. I haven't seen IV, V, VI in a while but was it explaned how Vader knows his children's names. I mean palpatine tells him padame died. So how does he know who his children are. Was he secretly spying on them?

The Force???

I guess it could be the force, but it would of been better if palpatine told Vader that padame had two children.

Latest posts

Back