Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith [SPOILERS]

ourchair

Hey, I just came from an advanced screening of Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith. I have a lot of things to say about it, but for the interest of non-spoilerificness, I'm shush till anybody begs me to spill.

I don't think it's officially in theatres yet, but there were advanced screenings from some local cellphone company that just loves to tie its promotions into every major American motion picture release. Premieres are much easier to get into here, but at the same time, we also get our movie release dates almost the same time (and sometimes earlier) as the U.S.

Any of you seen it yet to discuss? Or anyone want to give me free license to talk about it AND ask a moderator to mark this thread as SPOILERIFIC?

Ooooh boy it's going to be hard to resist this thread.

I already had to give up playing the Episode 3 game because it was giving too much away.

Marked for spoilers. Beware all who enter here.

If you've got this far look out

SPOILERS AHOY!!

That more than satisfy's the demands of common decency

Yeah.................i'm not even a Star Wars fan but I'm psyched for some reason......this just became an "event" in my head

TheManWithoutFear said:
Dear Ourchair,

I'm begging you to spoil... I'd like to know what happens to R2 and C-3po... their memories of the events that take place in the prequel.
SPOILER
R2-D2 and C3PO dont really get much of a role in the movie, but they are privy to a lot of events that happen here. Their absolute ignorance of Anakin, Padme and the whole shebang is explained when Bail Organa requests that a "Commander Antillies" has them mind-wiped. From then onforward we can assume that R2D2 C3PO stay with Organa and Antilles up to the starting point of Episode IV: A New Hope.

eroz said:
Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader!!!!!!! :shock: :D
I'm sorry, but while I was "convinced" by his transformation, I can't say I had a very pleasant emotional response to the whole thing. Anakin was just a total moron, and I found myself very annoyed by his impetuousness and rank stupidity.

Patriot said:
You could ask moony and bass to get a room.............

We already do. It's got a mini fridge and a recliner!!!

elfreo said:
how does she die? because i heard anakin kills her.
hehehe...I don't know.. haven't seen it. :D I'm just saying stuff that we know from watching episodes 4-6. I'm guessing it all gets explained or we are shown how in episode 3.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Who are the twins? I heard rumors that it's Luke and Leia but they're like lovers in the OT... some hott stuff.
Actually its chewbacca and one of the ewoks.

Latest posts

Back