Star Wars General Discussion (dedicated to Houde)

I don't know if this was brought up, but I was looking through Christopher Yost's Twitter and found this

Screenshot%202016-01-05%2017.40.15_zpscakeinsh.png

I didn't say that. In fact, I didn't really think that the second arc was all that great. I asked why you didn't like the first one though.

Still waiting for an answer to this mate. I have a bad feeling I'm not going to get it.

Last edited:
Still waiting for an answer to this mate. I have a bad feeling I'm not going to get it.

I quoted DB and like I said not getting in to the arguments again. I enjoyed NOTHING about it let's leave it there. Not the art , Not the story, Nothing. Why do you care this much that someone didn't enjoy it? Not going into it as everyone is sick of the arguments.

So I'll post positive:

http://www.avclub.com/article/hasbro-add-rey-its-star-wars-monopoly-game-despite-230329

Wooo good job hasbro thank you.

I quoted DB and like I said not getting in to the arguments again. I enjoyed NOTHING about it let's leave it there. Not the art , Not the story, Nothing. Why do you care this much that someone didn't enjoy it? Not going into it as everyone is sick of the arguments.

Because I am not trying to argue. I enjoyed it and am wondering why you didn't, that's all. If you don't want to share you don't have to.

holy **** this is awesome

[video=youtube;hN74bOubUug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN74bOubUug[/video]

just this , beautiful edit imo

Last edited:
Poe, Soule, Noto

We're starting to get more and more into the time before Episode 7.

Very cool. Soule did a fantastic job with the Lando mini, a perfect blend of the over the top fantasy elements of the early Marvel SW run (the 70's/80's ongoing) while still meshing it perfectly with a modern approach and overall SW vibe. It really was an almost perfect SW mini, and added an incredibly poignant and tragic subtext to the Lando/Lobot relationship seen a bit in Empire.

Noto's artwork in the sketch looks great. This should be fun.

Hopefully they'll also do a comic that shows exactly how Poe got off Jakku after crashing the TIE with Finn. That in itself could be a fun one shot or mini-series that parallels The Force Awakens between the crash and his reappearance in his X-Wing fighting over Maz's base on Takodana. That really does need to be fleshed out, and since it probably won't happen onscreen outside of maybe some deleted scenes on the DVD. Least a comic or short story or something can explain/flesh it out and offer a canonical explanation.

EDIT: just noticed it's listed as an ongoing series, so maybe they'll do exactly that eventually in this series.

Last edited:
Speaking of the Lando mini -- Captain Phasma's armor is made from one of Palpatine's luxury yachts (as revealed in the Visual Dictionary). Is that meant to be the one that the Lando mini is centered around?

[video=youtube;LJyxPDEvo9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyxPDEvo9U[/video]

HOLY CRAP! This season is going to be emotionally draining. I don't even know where to begin.

[video=youtube;LJyxPDEvo9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJyxPDEvo9U[/video]

HOLY CRAP! This season is going to be emotionally draining. I don't even know where to begin.

Damn that was good. Can't wait!

Speaking of the Lando mini -- Captain Phasma's armor is made from one of Palpatine's luxury yachts (as revealed in the Visual Dictionary). Is that meant to be the one that the Lando mini is centered around?

That's very interesting, I didn't realize that. If so that's another example of the Story Group weaving things together in minute ways.

Also, the Jedi Temple Guards (with the yellow double bladed sabers in the trailer) seem to have inspired the gear/masks worn by the Nobles from Anoat sector (introduced in the Uprising mobile game). Interested to see how that plays out, as the game introduces the Nobles as having a link to the Light Side/Jedi, and the Kouhun (an assassin syndicate) having direct link to Dark Side/Nightsisters.

Sir Corto Belrake, Noble from Anoat Sector (from Uprising mobile game).

Loving how they're weaving all those things together.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back