Star Wars General Discussion (dedicated to Houde)

l81EnnJ.jpg

They can remake the prequels, but the cast and scripts remain the same. You may choose a new director though.

mygtukas.png

Last edited:
You literally said don't remake the prequels because they are never going to remake them. Unless I misunderstood you.

Guess you misunderstood. They're not going to remake the prequels. Jut said leave them alone. They're crap, but they're simply not going to get remade/rebooted. Least not anytime soon.

Yeah, leave the prequels alone. They were massively disappointing overall, but they're there to stay.

I see how you misinterpreted it though, based on first sentence and last portion.

I don't think Houde has checked this thread in a while.

Guess you misunderstood. They're not going to remake the prequels. Jut said leave them alone. They're crap, but they're simply not going to get remade/rebooted. Least not anytime soon.

I see how you misinterpreted it though, based on first sentence and last portion.

Fair enough. And I agree, they aren't ever going to be remade. But I still want them to be remade.

Fair enough. And I agree, they aren't ever going to be remade. But I still want them to be remade.

I don't disagree. Recently sat down to watch the entire saga with my niece... God, the dialogue and delivery in the Prequels is just wince inducing. Ugh. But, they're there to stay.

I treat the prequels kind of like the insane drunk uncle at holiday gatherings: you wish they weren't there, but as part of the family you just have to accept them.

I recently rewatched Attack of the Clones. I skipped all scenes where Padme and Anakin were alone together. It was actually a really solid film. I feel like if we took everything and subtracted HC for a better actor, which even the behind the scenes footage showed me he's MUCH better than the films showed him as, and better director these would be up there with the OT. Lucas needs to be the brain and not the executioner and The Clone Wars showed that best. It's still the best thing to ever come out of Star Wars ever.

https://youtu.be/rUXPjF3lEM4

SPOILERS?: Possible Rebels easter egg in video. See if you can spot it

Last edited:
Man, what a mid-season finale! Cannot wait to see what Maul is up to next. Also am totally freaking out over
Obi-Wan
returning!

Man, what a mid-season finale! Cannot wait to see what Maul is up to next. Also am totally freaking out over
Obi-Wan
returning!

The next episodes are a two parter titled Ghosts of Geonosis, Parts I-II. Presumably this'll involve traveling to Geonosis and perhaps stumbling on knowledge of the Empire's secret project (long since moved away from Geonosis) and serve as a plot tie in/prelude to Rogue One which occurs a little over a year later. Or not.

I imagine Obi-Wan might not show up until towards end of season. While Maul knows the planet, I imagine it won't be a simple thing to find a Jedi that's successfully hidden from the Empire for 17-18 years. Can't wait, though!

Latest posts

Back