Stoned Superman. Chibi Batman. Yes.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
:lol::lol: That chibi one looks ****ing awesome If that's Superman/Batman #46 -to possibly 52 I have to buy it. Also :lol: The goshdarn batman

Last edited:

Grocer Man

:shock:

*backs away*

Dude.

Those links lead to scans of Superman/Batman where Superman gets off of magic amplified Kryptonite, then gets pouty when Batman has his stash shot into the sun.

The Chibi Batman speaks for itself.

Is there something wrong with you?

Last edited:

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I just read the issue and it was surprisingly fun. The Lil' Injustice League are so cute.

Gemini

Tonight on CNN:

DC Comics condone's child abuse in recent comic "Superman/Batman #51", in said comic Batman is shown kicking a child version of himself in the face hard enough to kill him. A petition has popped up on the internet to have DC comics shut down, and have DC Editor in Chief Dan Didio make a public apology on national television.

ourchair

Unfortunately, CNN is a Time Warner company.

Which means they only slam Image and Marvel books.

Last edited:

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Unfortunately, CNN is a Time Warner company.

Which means they only slam Image and Marvel books.
JournalisticBias.jpg

J. Agamemnon

Tonight on CNN:

DC Comics condone's child abuse in recent comic "Superman/Batman #51", in said comic Batman is shown kicking a child version of himself in the face hard enough to kill him. A petition has popped up on the internet to have DC comics shut down, and have DC Editor in Chief Dan Didio make a public apology on national television.

...and people will care this is news? Is this what I'm to understand? Just checking....

That is a big *****. When the **** did Grimace become a news anchor?

Latest posts