Stoned Superman. Chibi Batman. Yes.

:lol::lol: That chibi one looks ****ing awesome If that's Superman/Batman #46 -to possibly 52 I have to buy it. Also :lol: The goshdarn batman

Last edited:
:shock:

*backs away*

Dude.

Those links lead to scans of Superman/Batman where Superman gets off of magic amplified Kryptonite, then gets pouty when Batman has his stash shot into the sun.

The Chibi Batman speaks for itself.

Is there something wrong with you?

Last edited:
My god.

Grant Morrison would've made it look cool.

I just read the issue and it was surprisingly fun. The Lil' Injustice League are so cute.

Tonight on CNN:

DC Comics condone's child abuse in recent comic "Superman/Batman #51", in said comic Batman is shown kicking a child version of himself in the face hard enough to kill him. A petition has popped up on the internet to have DC comics shut down, and have DC Editor in Chief Dan Didio make a public apology on national television.

Unfortunately, CNN is a Time Warner company.

Which means they only slam Image and Marvel books.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, CNN is a Time Warner company.

Which means they only slam Image and Marvel books.
JournalisticBias.jpg

Don't be ridiculous. Women on talk television don't discuss comics.
Those aren't women, they're transsexuals. It's a new show that CNN has been trying out.

I've heard it's been pretty successful.

Tonight on CNN:

DC Comics condone's child abuse in recent comic "Superman/Batman #51", in said comic Batman is shown kicking a child version of himself in the face hard enough to kill him. A petition has popped up on the internet to have DC comics shut down, and have DC Editor in Chief Dan Didio make a public apology on national television.

...and people will care this is news? Is this what I'm to understand? Just checking....

That is a big *****. When the **** did Grimace become a news anchor?

Latest posts

Back