Street Fighter IV thread.

Last edited:
Oh, man. I'd kill a nation of people for a new Darkstalkers game.

I played the **** out of some Darkstalkers 2 way back when.

Ono did say that if Street Fighter IV sold well they might consider reviving Darkstalkers.

I like Darkstalkers and all, but. . .

Rival Schools.

Project Justice (AKA Rival Schools 2) is, easily, my favorite fighter of all time.

Anyways, I'll be picking this up as soon as I have the money to do so. Same with RE5. Because I am a Capcom whore.

Same here.
For real?

:rockon:

I'll beat ALL your asses!
We'll see about that panda.

If they do a new Darkstalkers and it doesn't have B. B. Hood I will fly to Japan and start kicking random people's asses.

Unless they know Kung Fu.

Anyone know how to get Akuma and Gouken?

Akuma (Gouki): After unlocking all characters except for Akuma, Gouken, and Seth, play Arcade mode with Ryu. Get at least two "Perfects" and two "Ultra Finishes" to fight Akuma after defeating Seth. Defeat Akuma to unlock him.

Gouken: Successfully complete Arcade mode with Akuma (Gouki). Then, play Arcade mode with Ryu, and get at least two "Perfects" and three "Ultra Finishes" to fight Gouken after defeating Seth. Defeat Gouken to unlock him.

Same here.

We'll see about that panda.

If they do a new Darkstalkers and it doesn't have B. B. Hood I will fly to Japan and start kicking random people's asses.

Unless they know Kung Fu.

B.B. Hood is for little girlie-girls.

Everyone knows the real master is Lord Raptor.

heh, so sad, you are so deluded.

Lilith and Q-Bee over all.

Please. :roll: I remember Q-Bee being cheap as ****.

You would like the zombie, wouldn't you?

Blah blah. I like the zombie rock star. So sue me. If you prefer , I can always beat your *** as Talbain and Hsien-Ko.

Or Sasquatch. Sasquatch is my first love. Feel free to quote me out of context on that.

McCheese said:
I'll rock you with BB, Hsien-Ko, or Talbain.

That's right. Good taste.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You're all wrong. Dimitri owns all. Midnight bliss baby.

Latest posts

Back