Street Fighter IV thread.

Got to play this today because my friend brought it over. I'm very impressed. It's a difficult game as well as a fun one. I definitely am going to figure out a way to get this one.

The brawler pack is finally up on th PSN store so i finally got to use the voucher. Next week is the beauty pack witch is the alts for all the Female Fighters.

The brawler pack is finally up on th PSN store so i finally got to use the voucher. Next week is the beauty pack witch is the alts for all the Female Fighters.

I saw the Cammy one... I was sorely disappointed, but Chun-Li and Viper's are made of sex.

I saw the Cammy one... I was sorely disappointed, but Chun-Li and Viper's are made of sex.

Yeah, i was expecting her Shadowloo outfit. Sakura's looks like she's wearing Ryu's Gi.I haven't seen Rose's alt yet though.

Aaaand Venom whooped my butt, 2 fights to 1.

Reminded me how much I hate Abel tho.

Anyone else saw the anime that came with the CE?It was pretty cool.

Rented this puppy for a week, yesterday. Very impressed with the graphics and what not, but it really is rock-hard. I can never get past the fourth or fifth fighter in Arcade mode.

I am beginning to think that the Xbox 360 controller is vastly inferior to the classic Dual Shock PlayStation controller, to which I am most familiar when it comes to fighting games.

Latest posts

Back