Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
News

Kristin Kreuk is Chun-Li in Street Fighter!
Source: ComingSoon.net
December 21, 2007

ComingSoon.net has learned that "Smallville" star Kristin Kreuk will play Chun-Li in Hyde Park Entertainment's Street Fighter: Legend of Chun-Li! Directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak from a Justin Marks script, the action pic starts filming in Thailand in March, 2008. 20th Century Fox will distribute the live-action feature based on Capcom's video game. The movie is focused on female fighter Chun-Li and her journey for justice.

I am so pissed off right now , I was just thinking "Ah , I'll look up the new street fighter film to see if there is news" and I ****ing know.

1st) Kristin Kreuk is NOT Chun-Li she doesn't have it in her

2nd) they made this mistake with the first street fighter film , the main street fighter story from cartoons , anime movies , comics and what most consider to be the real story of the game = Ryu's story. NOT Chun-Li.

I am officially not going to watch this film at all as there is no way it can be good. I'm seriously very disappointed and angry by this

Mole isn't liking something that is going to be crappy?

What has this world come too?

It's because the girl who's playing Chun-Li is wicked hot.

In Molezarro World, hot chicks make even the crappiest movie inexcusable.

Last edited:
What I love is he's *****ing about how the movie is about Chun-Li.

Considering is says, The Legend of Chun-Li, I don't know what his problem is.

Probably the hot chick threw him off.

Last edited:
So I guess you liked catwoman huh?

No. In the regular world, hot chicks can occasionally excuse bad movies, particularly if there's full frontal beaver (see Halloween).

In Molezarro World, bad movies are good, unless they have hot chicks. :D I'm which case they're bad.

Last edited:
What I love is he's *****ing about how the movie is about Chun-Li.

Considering is says, The Legend of Chun-Li, I don't know what his problem is.

Probably the hot chick threw him off.

Because it wasn't called that when they first announced it duh! , Remember people on here were talking about it and what it could be. It was just called Street fighter.

It could have been about Ryu , used Akuma right. Basically been everything the crap that is the Jean-Claude Van Damme film wasn't and been what fans wanted.

Now they add the "The Legend of Chun-Li" to the title and cast someone who is NOT Chun-Li. Basically it's catwoman all over again

Could've been worse.

I could've broke out the "USA High" or "Hang Time" trivia on y'all's asses. 8)

:oops:

:shock:

You're older than me, and even I was off that train by the time Hang Time came around.

Honestly, I didn't make it farther than a few episodes into the College Years.
God that was awful.

Latest posts

Back