Super Mario (and Nintendo Business)

Been thinking , I really want to see a Mario vs sonic Party Invitational. Just as a one off on Wii.

Characters
Mario
Mario
Wario
Peach
Daisy
Lugi
WaLugi
Toad
Donkey Kong
Yosi
Diddy Kong
Toadette

sonic
Sonic
Tails
knuckles
Shadow
Amy
Cream
big the cat
Charmy Bee
Mighty the Armadillo
Vector the Crocodile
Espio the Chameleon

Instead of DK spaces or the green ? replace it with Eggman spaces where he uses his gadgets to move you ect...

Have coins and rings , Stars and Chaos emeralds.

I'm thinking of ordering Mario Party Advance from Amazon.

I love the series (I will also be ordering the new DS version. Probably tomorrow). The cheapest MPA is at $13.75, but used. I don't like buying used game (not my thing), but I don't want to pay $50 for a game that's a few couple years old now, and could be cheaper elswhere.

Anyways, I think I will get it.

I'm thinking of ordering Mario Party Advance from Amazon.

I love the series (I will also be ordering the new DS version. Probably tomorrow). The cheapest MPA is at $13.75, but used. I don't like buying used game (not my thing), but I don't want to pay $50 for a game that's a few couple years old now, and could be cheaper elswhere.

Anyways, I think I will get it.

get a flash cart for like $40 on ebay and download the roms of the advanced games you want and save money

Anyone here join club Nintendo? Not sure if usa does it but uk Nintendo has something called club nintendo , register the nindeo prodcuts you buy there e.g wii or super mario galaxy or ds. Non-nintendo games e.g mysims do not work.

you get stars for each product , you can cash in stars when you have enough for Wii points , t-shirts , key rings , pc wallpapers and my favourite = nintendo mario hat ends game rack.

I always looked at "join club nintendo" and thought :roll: why bother? till I actually could be arsed and realised this is very cool

I played 'NEW Super Mario Bros' for the DS the other night and it was the most insanely enjoyable platformer I've ever played. 'Mega Mario'? Yes please!

Last edited:
I played 'NEW Super Mario Bros' for the DS the other night and it was the most insanely enjoyable platformer I've ever played. 'Mega Mario'? Yes please!

Mega Mario is also on Super Paper Mario for the Wii. Pure awesomeness.

Did anyone ever see the live-action Mario film with Bob Hoskins? I think I saw it once, years and years ago and I remember thinking it bared little or no comparison to the game. According to Wikipedia, it's generally maligned by fans.

Did anyone ever see the live-action Mario film with Bob Hoskins? I think I saw it once, years and years ago and I remember thinking it bared little or no comparison to the game. According to Wikipedia, it's generally maligned by fans.

Yup, it's in my Top 10 list of Worst Films of All Time. :)

That movie sucked.

Mario is awesome.

(this is probably my most straight-forward post ever)

Awhile back, back when the Dreamcast was still around, Super Mario Bros. Headquarters said that the next Mario game should be like Shenmue - an ultra-realistic, real-time RPG.

Last edited:

Yes. I own it, actually. It's one of those "So bad it's good" films.

I actually liked it, I felt it was pretty clever in adding things like the fireballs, jumping, mushrooms, and dinosaurs in a more realistic fashion than a direct adaptations.

I did not like it at first but I'm now hooked on Paper Mario on the VC. I think my problem originally was that I had played Super Paper Mario first. I'm not a TB fan when it comes to games one of the reasons I don't like FF games.

But now that I've got in to it I'm loving it and I think when I find it or if I can't I'll eventually ebay it. I'll get Paper Mario : The Thousand-Year Door for the cube.

I did not like it at first but I'm now hooked on Paper Mario on the VC. I think my problem originally was that I had played Super Paper Mario first. I'm not a TB fan when it comes to games one of the reasons I don't like FF games.

But now that I've got in to it I'm loving it and I think when I find it or if I can't I'll eventually ebay it. I'll get Paper Mario : The Thousand-Year Door for the cube.
The Paper Mario series has been great. I like the first two better than the third, but the third one is a lot of fun still.

The Paper Mario series has been great. I like the first two better than the third, but the third one is a lot of fun still.

I loved the Wii one for playing like a normal mario game but also loved playing as Peace, Bowser and Luigi. It was just the turn base that was putting me off the N64 one after I downloaded it a while ago but I'm loving it just not as much.

On another Mario note I wish they would do a 3d Mario on a console that did what super Mario - super mario world did and allow 2 player (one been mario the other Luigi) straight out the box.

super mario world for example is more fun for me as I play when I have a friend over and taking it turns. But that might just be me.

Last edited:
On another Mario note I wish they would do a 3d Mario on a console that did what super Mario - super mario world did and allow 2 player (one been mario the other Luigi) straight out the box.

super mario world for example is more fun for me as I play when I have a friend over and taking it turns. But that might just be me.

Pfffft.

They need to do a co-op Mario game. THAT would be epic.

Pfffft.

They need to do a co-op Mario game. THAT would be epic.

3 and world was kinda co-op as if you did a level the other player can move on to the next one and so on

Latest posts

Back