Super Mario (and Nintendo Business)

*snicker*

I love doing that stuff.

Man, I can't believe that Nintendo passed up the chance to make batte-wiis for the wii-motes. (Speaking of which, I really could do with another wii-mote.)

*snicker*

I love doing that stuff.

Man, I can't believe that Nintendo passed up the chance to make batte-wiis for the wii-motes. (Speaking of which, I really could do with another wii-mote.)

Now Wii-motes come with Wii little jackets right?

Yeah, but you can't really make a wii gag out of them, other than they're wii-lly good.

Oh, you can. And you can make it dirty.

But, I fear it may be a wii bit too close to breaking the rules.

Last edited:
Hell yes it is!

I don't care if it's actually DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION with a boxing theme, it's ****ing brilliant.

I'd love them to redo it - but not change the gameplay. Maybe add in a move or two, more characters, better graphics and sound, but for the love of God, I don't want it 3D or some ****. I love it so.

Best. Virtual. Console. Game. Ever.

I would have agreed with this. . .except there's a button delay on HDTVs. Making everyone from Soda Popinski onwards exponentially harder. Mr. Sandman, Super Macho Man and Mr. Dream are pretty close to impossible.

Last edited:
Wii little jackets right?
i beleive the proper term is Wii-condum

i through away my wrist straps, cuz there stupid and i'm not a retard that get's way to into games like this

the day i do a full body arc in order to swing a ping pong paddle is the day i was replaced by a body snatcher

i beleive the proper term is Wii-condum

i through away my wrist straps, cuz there stupid and i'm not a retard that get's way to into games like this

the day i do a full body arc in order to swing a ping pong paddle is the day i was replaced by a body snatcher

I always used the strap on my old one and insisted anyone who played did.

It never came out my hand BUT i always thought it was possibility if I played for hours and my hands were sweaty

homerbanec1my9.png

When I get my Wii again I'm thinking of buying Luigi's Mansion for cube again.

Just been thinking how awesome that game was

Latest posts

Back