Super Mario (and Nintendo Business)

PBF213-Mario_Too.jpg

So... awesome. *_*

But unoriginal on Bowser's part, considering he's taken Peach's castle by air before in Paper Mario. And I was hoping for some Luigi love, even as just an NPC (he may be, but I haven't seen anything about him appearing in it).

I complain too much.

Last edited:
Who here will be getting Mario Kart when it comes out on Wii? I keep looking at it and info and thought 16 players online at once! imagine if it's 16 of us from here

Who here will be getting Mario Kart when it comes out on Wii? I keep looking at it and info and thought 16 players online at once! imagine if it's 16 of us from here

I'll be getting it. I'm going to try organize UC Mario Kart and UC Smash Bros. online tournaments. It should be fun.

I'll be getting it. I'm going to try organize UC Mario Kart and UC Smash Bros. online tournaments. It should be fun.

cool , assuming I have Wii at the time I'll be in if that's ok. Shame mario party wasn't online that could of just been all kinds of cool

it's all good, i'll just apply my real life road rage skillz. my ticket in the WWDallas thread is irrifufuifeoabitle proof.

I also know that when the game is out my comment about women can't drive will be quoted by you after you have hit me with every weapon you get and you finish above me in tournament

:lol:

I would TOTALLY be up for some UC Mario Kart Tourneys.

Latest posts

Back