Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Discussion/Spoilers)

Its alright. I only asked because if that was possible, it'd be easier to get 5,000 coins without having a time limit. But I got the 5,000 coin challenge done anyways, so I'm good!

I just unlocked Wolf and now I think I have a new favourite character. I owned with him in the All Star mode.

Now I'm completing the rest of the events.

Its alright. I only asked because if that was possible, it'd be easier to get 5,000 coins without having a time limit. But I got the 5,000 coin challenge done anyways, so I'm good!

Alot of the trophies are pretty easy to get. I'd say the hardest ones are the boss battle difficulties simply because once you die, it's over. There's no continue. And the other more tedious ones consist of collecting all trophies for all characters and beating Classic, All-star and boss battles with a certain amount of characters meaning you're going to have to beat it with all of them anyway. For completist sake, it's pretty aggravating.

Alot of the trophies are pretty easy to get. I'd say the hardest ones are the boss battle difficulties simply because once you die, it's over. There's no continue. And the other more tedious ones consist of collecting all trophies for all characters and beating Classic, All-star and boss battles with a certain amount of characters meaning you're going to have to beat it with all of them anyway. For completist sake, it's pretty aggravating.

I was doing All-Star with a friend and since we it was co-op, I got 2 final smash trophies at a time. I now have 20 and need 15 more!

I have to say I kick soo much *** in this game. I've been playing with my new roommates and it got to the point where they put on team battle just so two of them can take me down. I got one guy out and the other (who was just hiding around with shooting missiles from a safe distance the whole time) down to two lives (from 6). It's so great being awesome.

Latest posts

Back