Superman/Batman series discussion *Spoilers*

Victor Von Doom said:
I just finished the first arc. Great stuff. I love the art especially.

I'm really looking forward to catching up on the rest of this.

Well, the rest of it pretty much sucks.

thee great one said:
The lastest arc is the same artist from the first arc. I didn't like the 3rd one myself.

McGuiness's art rocks. Pacheco did the third arc and it was better than the Turner arc.

I can't take Loeb in Superman/Batman anymore! I just don't understand, the story it has no beggining nor ending, it makes my brain itch!

Just finished all the previous arcs over the weekend and am caught up on the current arc. I love the art......and even the story is good.

I like the current arc's mock of the Avengers/Ultimates. Great stuff. Only why'd it have to be ruined by Batzarro/Bizarro. I hate trying to read their dialouge.

ProjectX2 said:
Am I the only one who hates the second arc? The story sucked, the art sucked, Supergirl sucks.

We are now mortal enemies.....there can be only one.

Victor Von Doom said:
Just finished all the previous arcs over the weekend and am caught up on the current arc. I love the art......and even the story is good.

I like the current arc's mock of the Avengers/Ultimates. Great stuff. Only why'd it have to be ruined by Batzarro/Bizarro. I hate trying to read their dialouge.

We are now mortal enemies.....there can be only one.

I love you.

thee great one said:
I love you.

I love you too..............but not in a "Brokeback" kinda way. I mean like "a fellow member of some sort of secret society that gathers and reads comic books and then discusses them amongst one another" kinda way.

I think Supergirl had to be my favorite arc. Turner's art was amazing.

The final Loeb issue had everything.

Batman
Superman
5 Supergirls
8 Supermen
8 Batmen
Ultimates (who have elements of Superman/Batman which is genius)
Joker
Batmite
Myx
Darksied
Luthor
Lex-Superboy
Evil Supergirl
Kryptoite Man/Major Force
The Composite Superman-Batman
The Maximum Maximum
A genius Bizarro
Red Hood reference
Crisis reference

It kicked ***.

B

thee great one said:
The final Loeb issue had everything.

Batman
Superman
5 Supergirls
8 Supermen
8 Batmen
Ultimates (who have elements of Superman/Batman which is genius)
Joker
Batmite
Myx
Darksied
Luthor
Lex-Superboy
Evil Supergirl
Kryptoite Man/Major Force
The Composite Superman-Batman
The Maximum Maximum
A genius Bizarro
Red Hood reference
Crisis reference

It kicked ***.

B

Yeah.....I :heart: this comic so much. I wonder how good it'll be now that Loeb is done?

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Yeah.....I :heart: this comic so much. I wonder how good it'll be now that Loeb is done?

I'm kind of worried about the new writer. It's one of the writers from Smallville. He said in a interview that he loves classic stories like where everyone around Superman gets powers like Lana or Jimmy Olsen. So yeah.

thee great one said:

I'm kind of worried about the new writer. It's one of the writers from Smallville. He said in a interview that he loves classic stories like where everyone around Superman gets powers like Lana or Jimmy Olsen. So yeah.

Ugh....
punchballs4lt.gif

The #26 tribute issue is a must have. Flat out.

Even if this wasn't a special issue and wasn't for a great cause....it's still a great one-shot in its own. The way the different writers all blended their stories to fit one continous story is flawless. There are some artists I like more than others but the art is still superbly solid.

9/5

Yeah...you read it right...9/5.

Latest posts

Back