Supreme Power (and Squadron Supreme)

Squadron was like an Ultimization of JLA, while Supreme is more of an ultimization of Squadron. But I know where your getting at? Can anyone answer my question on the first post who has read past the first trade.

Holy crap. I read the first volume and it was AWESOME. I love this comic, one of the best, if not THE best, comics i have ever read. I cant praise this comic enough

I was able to pick it up yesterday but haven't started it yet.

Read it, read it... this thread has managed to get 3 people to buy this book.

I finally read this today - good stuff! I enjoyed it. I think I'll stick with the trades but I will continue to read it.

Well, the second trade comes out this week so you better snatch it up quick! I am only collecting the trades too.

PX2 - thanks for the heads up, I didn't know it was out. 8)

I'll probably get it next week. Don't spoil it for me if you get it first...

What coincidence!
I pre-ordered the Trade yesterday on Amazon without even knowing it was coming out already.
I just wanted to make sure I get it the moment it comes out. Didn't expect it till November or December...

I emailed this comic shop where I get all my stuff from and asked about it and he said next week, so it should be there, because I live in New Zealand.

I couldnt wait so i went and got it today. Its in my car right now :D. Im off to a party now so i cant read it till later tho :( WOOHOOOO. Lots of naked Power Princess tho

Lots of naked Power Princess... that's a good thing I hope...

I just got the second trade aswell as the first Authority. Let the discussion commence!

I'll join the discussion as soon as I get my vol. 2 trade - should arrive Tuesday or so.

Damn, it was so good, I think I might have to read it again. The Authority was good to. I'm going to collect that in trades aswell. So whose everyone's fav character? Mine's Doctor Spectrum. I just like him for some reason, he's just so powerful.

I just got "Powers & Principalities" today, and I found it awesome. IF only it wouldn't stop in the middle of the story! I want more! Now!
Well, considering that it is mostly bi-monthly, I huess we can expect the next trade december 2005...

I think I like Mark (Hyperion) most. He seems to have high moral values, which I strongly favor.
Corporal Ledger (Dr. Spectrum) doesn't question his orders, even if they are "bad". He also finds killing absolutely acceptible.
Mr. Richmond (Nighthawk) is a racist at heart.
Stanley (Blur) was my favorite throughout "Contact", when he still seemed to care (remember, he trained to become a hero). However, I don't like him the way he became after the money started rolling. He seems to be a ignorant bastard recently.
Princess Zarda is certainly cool, and I actually like the character, but I can't feel sympathy for her as a person. She doesn't respect humans (human rights, human life).
I've seen to few of "Aquargirl" to form an opinion yet, but I think I'll like her, guessing from what I've seen so far.

By the way, which part of the story did you like most, so far? I'm strongly impressed by the sacrifice the general made and the way he made it. Awesome!
I loves the way the last issue was told. I like this kind of creative storytelling.
I'd also like to hear your opinion on a rather mature theme:
do you think Mark and Zarda had sex on that mountain top?
I strongly got the impression they did, but I wanna hear about your impression.

I picked this up last week and just read it yesterday. I loved it. This is a great series, and again I would recommend it to anyone not reading it.

SPOILERS!

I love the direction they're taking with the book, with the Princess being Mark's partner, and Mark arriving 2,000 years late. And having all the origins seemingly being tied together.

JMS also does a good job writing a decompressed book without it being boring - a lot of writers can't do that.

Yes, I also like how all their origins are tied together. Zarda and Hyperion are from space and the radiation and bacteria form their ships have created Spectrum, Blur and Amphibian.

Latest posts

Back