Teen Titans series discussion *Spoilers*

I think it's going to be Robin, Speedy, Wonder Girl, Raven, Ravage, Kid Devil. Maybe Superboy, maybe the new Beetle.

I think Beast Boy will be back with Doom Patrol, and Cyborg's going to the JLA.

Robin, Wonder Girl, Impulse, Beast Boy, Cyborg.

All complete guesses, my knowledge of the Teen Titans is poor.

Titans OYL Preview Art:

rose3na.png

Rose Wilson, AKA Ravager

Rav.jpg

More Ravager

RobnKD.jpg

Robin and Kid Devil

frames.jpg

The Hall of Mentors

KidDevCov.jpg

The New Kid Devil on a Cover (Bigger Here)

Panel34.jpg

Robin and Wonder Girl

BOE.jpg

Brotherhood of Evil

TT%2034.04s.jpg

Cyborg!! (bigger here)

WONDERGRL.jpg

The upper left half of the cover posted above!

Robin.jpg

Robin gets lucky?!

Interesting.

Ravager looks sexy with the eye patch.

I bet Robin and Speedy hook up. Or maybe Wondergirl considering that there's no Superboy.

It's good to see Speedy survives her injuring in Green Arrow before OLY.

And who is Kid Devil?

Some of that art looks horrible. Some of it looks good.

What i noticed is that Wonder Girl's outfit seems to be a tribute to Superboy...

T-Shirt w/ Jeans.

Okay, look back at the top of the page, because DC has just uploaded the final cover for tomorrow's issue...

So Cyborg, Ravager, Kid Demon, Robin, and Wonder Girl...

The possibility of Superboy dying in Crisis is hitting me harder and harder.

I hate to say this....but if Conner does die...I hope he stays dead, I mean, the level of heroism, the loss Cassie would have to deal with, and completely invalidating his fears about becoming like his bald father.

I definitely agree...

And well, think of it this way... the Pre-Crisis Supergirl (Kara Zor-El) stayed dead...

I would be open to a new superboy, but it would be interesting how they might come about that...

Here's another bit o' speculation: While in the Speed Force, Bart ages 5-10 years, and comes back as The Flash... Although Barry coming back is now as distinct a possibility as anything else.

F THAT!

WALLY FOR LIFE!

Bart is cool and all, but Wally is probably one of DC's best characters, he's tied with Dick Grayson as best 2nd generation in my mind, and I'd hate for him to just be chillin in the Speed Force with his family.

even IF they're having zany adventures

I could see him retiring for a while to raise his kids, though...

Okay everybody...

What do you think about Marvin and Wendy's first appearance in modern DC continuity?

i'd also like to see Conner stay dead, although it looks as if that may not be the case. him staying dead keeps the emotional impact strong. i get pretty tired of people coming back to life after huge emotionally charged deaths.

marvin and wendy of the original superfriends, that made me chuckle actually. i'm reserving judgement for another couple of issues, but i'm staying positive about it. Teen Titans has been a great book thus far.

I gotta say, I loved Cyborg's reaction to the New...New Titans. When I heard Wendy and Marvin was in the new team, I cringed, then after reading it, I LOVE IT. I was really sad with the interaction between Cassie and Tim, I hate to admit it, but I hope Conner stays dead, I agree with everyone else that it would cheapen him to bring him back.

Here's a reminder to everybody from "Titans Tomorrow" the story-arc where they met the crazy Tim Drake Batman from the future...

(this is from memory, feel free to correct)

SUPERBOY: What could make you think this was okay? What could have turned you into this?

BATMAN: ...You did.

In that future, Robin suceeded in cloning him, probably with Luthor's help

So here's another prediction, Tim figures out that if he got Luthor's help, he would be able to bring back Conner... but Bruce stops him.

Because in Titans Tomorrow, Batman died during Crisis...

So yeah...

Something to think about.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Here's a reminder to everybody from "Titans Tomorrow" the story-arc where they met the crazy Tim Drake Batman from the future...

(this is from memory, feel free to correct)

SUPERBOY: What could make you think this was okay? What could have turned you into this?

BATMAN: ...You did.

In that future, Robin suceeded in cloning him, probably with Luthor's help

So here's another prediction, Tim figures out that if he got Luthor's help, he would be able to bring back Conner... but Bruce stops him.

Because in Titans Tomorrow, Batman died during Crisis...

So yeah...

Something to think about.
i like this idea

Tomorrow Titans was the worst story arc so far. The Crisis they kept talking about was IC, and they'd already changed history by staying a team after getting back from the future. Plus, Tomorrow Titans doesn't fit Johns/Morrison/DiDio's plans for a Silver Age revival.

skotti-chan said:
Tomorrow Titans was the worst story arc so far. The Crisis they kept talking about was IC, and they'd already changed history by staying a team after getting back from the future. Plus, Tomorrow Titans doesn't fit Johns/Morrison/DiDio's plans for a Silver Age revival.

ReallY? I thought it was the best. The point (IMO) was that they had to stay a team or the world would become like that, hence facilitating the Silver Age revival.

Perhaps it was Superboy taking out the tower that was the major changing point in the crisis? If the Titans had split, he &Cassie wouldn't have been there to fight at the Tower.

Latest posts

Back