Teen Titans series discussion *Spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
I'm going to start picking this up cause of the "Insiders" story arc that tied into the crisis. I also really enjoyed the Jason Todd issue also. The new one has the return of Brother Brood. Raven talks about that ever since Superman came back from the died that the door between the realms have been open. That allowed for Green Arrow, Hal Jordon, Jason Todd to all come back. She said that someone opened it and is keeping it opened and it's not The Specture or Brood. This is a interesting devolpment in the whole crisis. I can't wait to find out if the riff in space, this, 2 luthors, and everything else is all part of someone's master plan.

Last edited:
Teen Titans is one of my favorite ongoign series...

You should check it out from the beginning.

I love this series. I love that they put out all kinds of trades for $9.99 each. With bonus issues like the Beast Boy mini. I'm going to start picking itup monthly after OYL.

Anyone check out this weeks issue?It was pretty good, basically a massive fight scene. Looks like Gar & Raven are gonna be hooking up. I wouldn't mind having gotten more info on the dead titans though, like is that the current Aquagirl since Atlantis was just destroyed?

Patriot Mk2 said:
Anyone check out this weeks issue?It was pretty good, basically a massive fight scene. Looks like Gar & Raven are gonna be hooking up. I wouldn't mind having gotten more info on the dead titans though, like is that the current Aquagirl since Atlantis was just destroyed?
My money says it was the Aquagirl that died in the original CoIEs. Otherwise the Gar-Raven has been building for a while. Glad to see that not just get dropped to the backburner.

I like the art is this too. So Kid Eternity is keeping the door open. I am curious as to who's doing it and why? Is Kid Eternity and new character or a old one. It was pretty cool.

B+

Kid Eternity is an old character. He's been around since the '40s.

I hope that Earth-Prime Superboy beats the living **** out of Conner and shows him that he's taking his life for granted and that if you're part of the Superman Family, you shouldn't be inactive.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
I like the art is this too. So Kid Eternity is keeping the door open. I am curious as to who's doing it and why? Is Kid Eternity and new character or a old one. It was pretty cool.

B+
Kid Eternity? But Mordu killed him in the first arc of the current JSA series... Eh. His whole schtick is that he summons the dead. Let him come back.

I picked up "The Future Is Now" Trade and found it very well done. The Legion crossover was alright. I loved the future Titans. It was awesome what they were doing to Deathstroke. It was very creepy. Great moments. The best parts was the Robin-Batman parts.

Then the Doctor Light issues were fantastic. He is a very creepy *** villain. I loved that they made him a major threat now. He handed 20+ Titans their ***. Very cool.

A

Last edited:
thee great one said:
I picked up "The Future Is Now" Trade and found it very well done. The Legion crossover was alright. I loved the future Titans. It was awesome what they were doing to Deathstroke. It was very creepy. Great moments. The best parts was the Robin-Batman parts.

Then the Doctor Light issues were fantastic. He is a very creepy *** villain. I loved that they made him a major threat now. He handed 20+ Titans their ***. Very cool.

A
You know what the best part about the Teen Titans trades are? They're all $10 and full of comic goodness. I think the shortest one I have is 6 issues. I'll probably keep picking them up as reading copies after I get onboard the monthly.

I read the new superboy issue. The extened edition of the superboys fight. It added a lot of depth to it. Awesome stuff.

B

Last edited:
Issue 33 dealt with Superboy and Nightwing making there way to Alex Luthor's tower. It was a great issue and added some depth to thier relationship.

B+

thee great one said:
Issue 33 dealt with Superboy and Nightwing making there way to Alex Luthor's tower. It was a great issue and added some depth to thier relationship.

B+

Was it OYL?

It was recently revealed in Batman Annual 25, that Superboy Prime was behind the ressurection of Jason Todd. This all stemmed from Raven saying the gate between life and death has been propped open, but Jason wasn't part of that.

skotti-chan said:
It was recently revealed in Batman Annual 25, that Superboy Prime was behind the ressurection of Jason Todd. This all stemmed from Raven saying the gate between life and death has been propped open, but Jason wasn't part of that.

That's true. And Superboy is the reason for the Doom Patrol being alive. In the annual on the images it had them and Donna Troy. Which explains a lot about her.

4982_400x600.jpg

So who do you all think is on the team OYL?

My guess is that this is Titans East, with Robin, Superboy, Wonder Girl, and then the other two i'm not sure about...

I hope one of them is Bart... I don't want him to disapear... but something tells me they'll use the Speed-Force as an agent to age him a few years so he can become more of a direct force against (or with) his brother, the new Captain Boomerang.

Latest posts

Back