Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / 2007 (Spoilers)

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / 2007

Actually, a lot of the G-rated Disney movies are darker than anything PG-rated these days would be. Sleeping Beauty (my favorite Disney movie) alone ends in a violent and bloody sword battle with a dragon. And of course Fantasia is enough to give one nightmares.

Y'know, even though there's no real violence in it, I think the biggest overlooked Disney that gives little one's nightmares is the final seven minutes of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. Even I still get the heebie-jeebies as the final minutes of Ichabod go by, consisting of pure, eerie terror of the unknown foe that is the Headless Horseman.

Brom
:)

Actually, a lot of the G-rated Disney movies are darker than anything PG-rated these days would be. Sleeping Beauty (my favorite Disney movie) alone ends in a violent and bloody sword battle with a dragon. And of course Fantasia is enough to give one nightmares.

You make a good point about Fantasia...but was the sword battle at the end of Sleeping Beauty really that "violent" or "bloody", even by its time's more toned down standards?

Not to say thats what makes a good movie, just for sake of comparison.

Y'know, even though there's no real violence in it, I think the biggest overlooked Disney that gives little one's nightmares is the final seven minutes of Ichabod and Mr. Toad. Even I still get the heebie-jeebies as the final minutes of Ichabod go by, consisting of pure, eerie terror of the unknown foe that is the Headless Horseman.

Brom
:)

You guys are *******.

jk
;)

You make a good point about Fantasia...but was the sword battle at the end of Sleeping Beauty really that "violent" or "bloody", even by its time's more toned down standards?

Not to say thats what makes a good movie, just for sake of comparison.

I would say it was. It's the first time I remember seeing blood in a Disney movie anyway.

Thats only because while the rest of us were watching Sesame Street, The Muppets, and Saturday morning cartoons, you grew up on a steady diet of bukkake and nipple torture videos.

It was a serious question. :(

Just saw that Chris Evans is the voice for Casey Jones.
That's an odd choice. I kind of expected someone like John Kassir or John DiMaggio.

Hopefully they'll have a better audiobooth coach and VO director than they did in Fantastic Four, cause boy did Evans' work stink in that game.

Saw the trailer today on the tv, it won't be a moive i see on opening weekend. but will be seeing, if for no other reason than too many kids on opening weekend.

with the release date of 3/23/07 (please change first page)

Last edited:

i'm all over this like ourchair on a chinese ten year old prostitue that looks like the girl in his/her avatar.

i'm all over this like ourchair on a chinese ten year old prostitue that looks like the girl in his/her avatar.

Don't encourage him... it will only get him in trouble again.

too late. i already asked.

Is anyone famous voicing characters in this movie?

Cast:

James Arnold Taylor ... Leonardo (voice)
Mikey Kelley ... Michelangelo (voice)
Mitchell Whitfield ... Donatello (voice)

Nolan North ... Raphael (voice)

Mako ... Master Splinter (voice)

Sarah Michelle Gellar ... April O'Neil (voice)

Chris Evans ... Casey Jones (voice)

Ziyi Zhang ... Karai (voice)

Patrick Stewart ... Max Winters (voice)

Kevin Smith ... Greasy Chef (voice)

Laurence Fishburne ... Narrator (voice)
Billy West ... (voice)

Kevin Michael Richardson ... General Aquila (voice)

Grey DeLisle ... (voice)

Last edited:

Don't know if this was posted, haven't looked, but the guy who voiced Splinter, Mako, died due to cancer after recording his lines. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back