Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / 2007 (Spoilers)

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / 2007

The teaser had the perfect TMNT tone to it. I'm thinking this movie will, in fact, surprise a lot of people. I think its going to be a lot like the first live action movie (and thank God nothing like its ridiculous, cartoon-inspired sequels), but with even more of the comic book feel (which makes sense given its CGI format). I'll be seeing this in theaters, no doubt about it.

the watcher said:
New Poster.

wbcomiccon1.jpg

Did anyone else notice the hack job done on this poster? Whoever cut and paste the images of the Turtles onto the street background did a real **** job, considering Donatello and Leonardo are floating. Look at their feet. Leonardo's is hovering above the ground, and not because he's kicking or anything like that, and Donatello's foot is visible just behind Raphael's right leg, clearly a foot or so off the ground.

Last edited:

DIrishB said:
Did anyone else notice the hack job done on this poster? Whoever cut and paste the images of the Turtles onto the street background did a real **** job, considering Donatello and Leonardo are floating. Look at their feet. Leonardo's is hovering above the ground, and not because he's kicking or anything like that, and Donatello's foot is visible just behind Raphael's right leg, clearly a foot or so off the ground.

That was the first thing I noticed.

I'm still kind of on the fence at this point, I'm not too worried about the animation though, moreso the plot and dialogue.

DIrishB said:
Meh. Just looks like Leonardo is doing a jump kick attack stance and Donatello is raising up a foot as if he was about to attack. Don't see anything *****y about it.

Doom, just a little info. Most of the cartoons of our youths were toy companies cashing in on a change in federal regulations that had previously made a toyline to catroon adaptation illegal. The toymakers of our youth were simply cashing in on new standards by turing out things like Thundercats, MASK, Silverhawks, Transformers, G.I. Joe and all sorts of others.

Ice said:
Meh. Just looks like Leonardo is doing a jump kick attack stance and Donatello is raising up a foot as if he was about to attack. Don't see anything *****y about it.

If thats the case then it looks like Donatello is about to kick Raphael in the ***. And Leo doesn't look like he's jump kicking at all...the way his legs are positioned (and Donatello's too, for that matter), it looks like they're putting their weight on them...

Donatello does look like he's going to kick Raph in the ***. As for Leo, it's as if he was just about to finish doing that jump kick from the Turtles II game from Ninento. His hit? The ground! :lol:

Found this at CBR:

Thats encouraging. So anyway, this is supposed to be a continuation of the old live-action series of movies (TMNT 1-3). Shredder is already dead (as a result of the ending of TMNT 2), though will appear in flashbacks. His daughter Karai will now be the new Shredder and leader of the Foot.

Last edited:

Thats encouraging. So anyway, this is supposed to be a continuation of the old live-action series of movies (TMNT 1-3). Shredder is already dead (as a result of the ending of TMNT 2), though will appear in flashbacks. His daughter Karai will now be the new Shredder and leader of the Foot.
A continuation? Weren't they older in the old movies (sorry, it's been YEARS)?

Or was it just they're height? Probably that I guess.

I remember fox had a live action series, I think that was a continuation from the movie cause they had the same set for their home as the movies. And in that Shedder was a live and taken out of the story the first episode. I loved those first two movies, third one was ehh
A continuation? Weren't they older in the old movies (sorry, it's been YEARS)?

Or was it just they're height? Probably that I guess.

The older movies said they were 18.

I remember fox had a live action series, I think that was a continuation from the movie cause they had the same set for their home as the movies. And in that Shedder was a live and taken out of the story the first episode. I loved those first two movies, third one was ehh
Don't forget the new girl turtle (dont remember the name) from the show!

The older movies said they were 18.
Ah, thanks.

Why does every movie preview these days need to show someone burping?

Otherwise, I like the voices. The main reason I couldn't get into the newest cartoon show was because the voices were off. These sound good.

Last edited:

I guess Attack of the Show! (G4) only had it exclusively for a few hours. :p

Saw it on that show last night and I liked it. I can't wait for it.

Looks good, not sure about the whole monster thing but animation looks great. I look forward to this. Also the "Have anymore moves left" part had me laughing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back