Terminator Salvation

Re: Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

I really like Anton Yelchin, but the notion that he grows up to become Michael Biehn strikes me as faintly absurd.

It looks alright so far... I am nervous about this, but not to the point where i've given up hope for this franchise.

I hate to admit... I got sucked into it, I got cold chills when the static made the first bars of the Terminator theme.

Exciting. I will see this just for Christian Bale.

Also, it seems that "The Future Begins" isn't part of the title anymore. Should I change the thread?

Looks pretty cool.

My thought was I have to take that speech by bale about the future remove the "John conner" name and add him saying "Batman" and with the right clips it could be a great fake teaser/trailer for a live action Batman Beyond

The Wiki page doesn't have the subtitle anymore either. I like it without the subtitle.

It's so great that Bale's going to have another successful franchise associated to his name. On top of all of his Indie-Movie success, I can see him continuing on being a highly respected actor and not slipping back onto the C and D-list like Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer.

It's so great that Bale's going to have another successful franchise associated to his name. On top of all of his Indie-Movie success, I can see him continuing on being a highly respected actor and not slipping back onto the C and D-list like Michael Keaton and Val Kilmer.

Depends if this film is good or not. It could end up sucking. I hope it doesn't but it could.

Depends if this film is good or not. It could end up sucking. I hope it doesn't but it could.

After Terminator 3 and the mistakes the filmmakers probably learned from it, I really can't see Salvation being horrifically worse.

Besides, even if it is bad, people will inevitably see it and Christian Bale will probably be good in it, anyway (was he ever really bad in anything? He popped up in Shaft on TV a couple of weeks ago and he was awesome even in that).

I'd rather seen Bale get an Oscar before he stars in any more successful franchises. It seems like he's been looked over for the Oscar too many times (I'm talking at least being nominated).

If this film doesn't do great, I don't think it'll hurt his career. If anything, he's helping the franchise.

Seeing the teaser in front of the Dark Knight made me really excited for this movie. I think Christian Bale will be great in this as he is in everything.

yeah, a lot of people in my theatre seemed excited for this movie when the trailer came up. at first everyone wasn't sure what it was, but then the music started and you could tell everyone was into it. I'm looking forward to this now...just not as much as Watchmen.

yeah, a lot of people in my theatre seemed excited for this movie when the trailer came up. at first everyone wasn't sure what it was, but then the music started and you could tell everyone was into it. I'm looking forward to this now...just not as much as Watchmen.

I remember that. Mainly because we were in the same theater dude.

Trailer looks like the movie might be a bit of fun, if not much more. Explains why Baleman has been appearing quite skinny and skin-headed of late.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back