That Thread About Old Cartoons: "The kerium rush brought outlaws by the storm!"

I remember really enjoying The Bots Master when I was younger. There was a robot for everything.

[youtube]LLKYOSiW7U4&feature=related[/youtube]

There was a robot that golfed, and that was it. He had one arm that was a golf club and his name was Bogey.

****ing SOLID.

So, what did anyone think of my theories?

I don't think they're theories so much as they're facts. We know that most of those old cartoons are rushed to animation to buoy toy sales, and in many cases, the characters on the cartoons didn't even resemble the action figures. Although, I would say that the new method of doing things is probably better. I mean, all nostalgia aside, I'd say high concepts are a better basis for making a television show than merchandising.

Remember that "Excuuuuse Me, Princess" video somebody posted from a week or so ago? Topped:

[youtube]JuI5NNWP8jM[/youtube]

I remember reading a pretty cool comic based on the cartoon where Link stole Ganon's Triforce fragment, only for it to corrupt him and he started building his own evil empire "for the good of Hyrule."

I agree with Iceshadow's assessment, though.

All this talk of Rugrats and other ****ty 90s cartoons make me sick. A single episode of Alf or Kid Video has them all beat.

Also...Captain N the Gamemaster still owns my soul.

Random Doom Fact #245 --- Doom can do a PERFECT impression of Mother Brain from the Captain N show. It's true.

Last edited:
Alf? Better than Rugrats?!

Blood_Spatter.jpg

Planet-man I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Doom is like my long last half brother (guess which half!) when it comes to 80s cartoon properties.

Up top Bro!

That show was ****ing awesome.

It was. It was one of the few 90s cartoons that I actually enjoyed.

[youtube]KXGr3aBln38[/youtube]

Yep. That very same Mother Brain voice.

It's a gift.

Blood_Spatter.jpg

Oh I said it. And I bloody well meant it!

And I mean the Alf cartoon......just in case you didn't know. And if you did know....then good. I still stand by my statement. Chucky from Rugrats makes me want to get urinate on babies.

O.O

someone... actually...remembers...

I love you Doom

All the cool kids know whassup.

SO-LAR! :rockon:

Still irritates me that there was no Samus T_T

You and your fetishes.

Not only does he remember, you should've seen his face when he bought the whole series on DVD.

He was so excited, like a kid in a candy store.

It's true. I practically got a chubby, came, and smoked a cigarette and fainted in the span of 1.5 seconds.

Doom and I have been down this road. Chances are you're distant cousins at best.

I'm fairly certain that with the amount of mothers I've slept with....about 60% of the children born in the next 6-9 months in Southern Illinois will be related to Doom.

Latest posts

Back