That Thread About Old Cartoons: "The kerium rush brought outlaws by the storm!"

It was. It was one of the few 90s cartoons that I actually enjoyed.
I loved it, but completely forgot it existed until Houde posted that.
I'm fairly certain that with the amount of mothers I've slept with....about 60% of the children born in the next 6-9 months in Southern Illinois will be related to Doom.
But we don't need to worry about them showing up on the boards for a few years yet.

O.O

Still irritates me that there was no Samus T_T

Well, she was in the comic book version of the show, as an opposite love interest for Kevin.

I loved it, but completely forgot it existed until Houde posted that.

I can't take all the credit, I friend IM'd me the opening a few weeks back, and I remembered all about it. Who would have thought the premise of a football team sent to the past to be the new Knights of the Round Table with futuristic type armors would be a good show?

"Welcome our newest member: Doom's Bastard"
:lol:
I can't take all the credit, I friend IM'd me the opening a few weeks back, and I remembered all about it. Who would have thought the premise of a football team sent to the past to be the new Knights of the Round Table with futuristic type armors would be a good show?
Thinking back about how awesome it was I can't believe I ever forgot it.
I hate Tom and Jerry. Also, you aren't old enough for this thread.
Agreed.

I remember the times when it was ok for a mouse and a cat to attempt at blowing each other up into oblivion.

Ah.

Those were the days.
Tom and Jerry is absolute ****e.

I say this as someone who has seen countless and countless of hours of Tom & Jerry, spanning between the years that Joe Quimby was the producer and the years when Chuck Jones was the creative driving force behind it.

That's really far more than I'd really like to admit.

"Welcome our newest member: Doom's Bastard"
They forgot the 'a'.
I hate Tom and Jerry. Also, you aren't old enough for this thread.
omg i no theres all kinds of p0rnoz in heer!! it not propriate 4 a yunng boi..
Tom and Jerry is absolute ****e.

I say this as someone who has seen countless and countless of hours of Tom & Jerry, spanning between the years that Joe Quimby was the producer and the years when Chuck Jones was the creative driving force behind it.

That's really far more than I'd really like to admit.
I watched the Tom and Jerry movie.

I share your shame.

Good old Xanatos.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ttB3neLvNCo&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ttB3neLvNCo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back