The All About Comic Book Movies Thread

Wonder Woman and Aquaman are also in development.
This is news? Have they ever not been in development?
Possible villain for the Aquaman movie?
bp.jpg
Brilliant

Superman reboot - Christmas 2012

aka Tom Welling Superman movie - Christmas 2005, aka Tom Welling Superman movie - Summer 2007, aka Superman Returns sequel - Christmas 2008, aka Superman reboot still with Brandon Routh - Christmas 2010, etc. Meaningless.

In all seriousness, I think something like this may be pretty likely if Aquaman ever gets made.

This is news? Have they ever not been in development?

I just report the facts...

aka Tom Welling Superman movie - Christmas 2005, aka Tom Welling Superman movie - Summer 2007, aka Superman Returns sequel - Christmas 2008, aka Superman reboot still with Brandon Routh - Christmas 2010, etc. Meaningless.

Don't take a turn to negative town. You just have to believe! Plus the fact that the Siegel and Shuster heirs will be able to sue WB for damages if a movie isn't made by 2013 makes me think that WB might be taking this seriously now.

I want them all to be animated by Pixar.

If these are movies that have the potential to be moved to full length features I say focus on the Marvel Knights. A Luke Cage/Iron Fist story, Moon Knight story, Daredevil story, Jessica Jones story. Then you could eventually do a Sin City style film with all of the characters coming together. Robert Rodriguez would of course direct.

Latest posts

Back