The All About Comic Book Movies Thread

All right, TCB. Help me pick the next animated film I get from Netflix!

Should I get Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Hulk Vs., Planet Hulk, or All-Star Superman? I have until tomorrow night to reorder my queue...

All right, TCB. Help me pick the next animated film I get from Netflix!

Should I get Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Hulk Vs., Planet Hulk, or All-Star Superman? I have until tomorrow night to reorder my queue...

Of those I only saw Green Lantern and Hulk Vs. Green Lantern was pretty good. Hulk Vs was forgettable but fun none the less

I wish DC and WB would make Kingdom Come into an animated movie.

IGN reports on an interview with Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige in the next issue of D23 (Disney Fanclub Quarterly Publication)
"Thor will go off into a new adventure, and Captain America will continue to explore the modern world in another film of his own. We hope that holds true for the characters appearing in that film — Black Widow, Hawkeye, and the spy organization, S.H.I.E.L.D. —all of whom are more than worthy and capable of carrying their own films. And, we've got a lot of other characters we're prepping and getting ready for film debuts: the world of martial arts, these great cosmic space fantasies, Dr. Strange, and the magic side of the Marvel Universe. There are many, many stories to be mined."

Isaiah Mustafa made a picth video to convince Marvel to make him Luke Cage

[video=youtube;3XbfrJaZSM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XbfrJaZSM8[/video]

Pitch videos are the new thing. I like this.

I know he was serious about wanting to play Luke Cage, but at this level? Wow. Marvel needs to get him to be Luke Cage. But I just want one thing: To see him in the classic 70's costume with the tiara and chain belt with his name. Even if it's just as an easter egg where he wears it for a few seconds before a halloween party. Then I want to show that in an endless loop to Doom. :lol:

Last edited:
Okay, that was cool. Tho, part of me still prays for Michael Jai White as Luke Cage.

Isaiah Mustafa made a picth video to convince Marvel to make him Luke Cage

[video=youtube;3XbfrJaZSM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XbfrJaZSM8[/video]

that video's been taken down. Here it is again, catch it while you can!

[video=youtube;OuGRkipsu14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuGRkipsu14[/video]

Last edited:
I just watched The Losers, finally. Kind of unremarkable but a fun summery action flick nonetheless.

Have any of you guys heard of the animated short movie from Warner Home Video called The Death of Batman?

it's got Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill in it. (as well as the rest of the cast from Mask of Phantasm), is it just a mistake on imdb, or is this a real movie?

And this is why nerds make my head hurt.

1318382270441.jpg

Have any of you guys heard of the animated short movie from Warner Home Video called The Death of Batman?

it's got Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill in it. (as well as the rest of the cast from Mask of Phantasm), is it just a mistake on imdb, or is this a real movie?
I've decided it's a mistake.

And this is why nerds make my head hurt.

1318382270441.jpg

seriously, we're the worst.

Man of Steel doesn't even come out until 2013.

Stupid nerds.

I've decided it's a mistake.

seriously, we're the worst.

Yeah, we're notorious for snap judgements over costumes, instead of y'know, watching it.

Oh, and some research, Death of Batman was supposed to be a DiniVerse Batman movie, it got shelved after Mask of the Phantasm failed in theaters.

Latest posts

Back