The All About Comic Book Movies Thread

Letting Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch reference Magneto and other X-Men characters would be a great way to do it. Singer using Quicksilver in DOFP probably gets in the way of that anyway.

Yeah, that's true. Except in that, Fox really gets nothing out of the deal unless Marvel/Disney pays them a fee for mentioning their characters. But i do wish the companies could come to some agreement over silly little things like that.

But my point was this: in a legitimate crossover the studios could just split the investment and the return. Especially if it was smaller scale - Disney/Marvel provides DD and Sony provides Spidey. If Spider-Man teamed up with the Avengers that would be harder to figure out b/c Sony is providing one character and Marvel/Disney is providing several. Not to mention that left separate Marvel/Disney would rake in a ton more cash than Sony would.

That and I've just always wanted to see a movie where the web head and the horn head team up to take down the Kingpin.

Yeah, that's true. Except in that, Fox really gets nothing out of the deal unless Marvel/Disney pays them a fee for mentioning their characters. But i do wish the companies could come to some agreement over silly little things like that.

But my point was this: in a legitimate crossover the studios could just split the investment and the return. Especially if it was smaller scale - Disney/Marvel provides DD and Sony provides Spidey. If Spider-Man teamed up with the Avengers that would be harder to figure out b/c Sony is providing one character and Marvel/Disney is providing several. Not to mention that left separate Marvel/Disney would rake in a ton more cash than Sony would.

That and I've just always wanted to see a movie where the web head and the horn head team up to take down the Kingpin.

You could argue that the immense popularity of the Avengers movies would boost interest in any of Fox's X-Men movies, but I get the point.

Midtown Comics posted on Facebook that this was sent to them in an official Warner Bros. tube.

945472_693667780645155_1136005136_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back