The All About Comics Thread 4: Gemini Loves Crappy Variant Covers

I really enjoyed Deapool #900, especially the C.S.I. Miami parody story, but I was really surprised at how decent the Liefield drawn story looked.

DP #900 was actually shockingly good for a Deadpool comic

It wasn't even pure slap-stick, the bit with the psychiatrist was fantastic, and DP setting out to kill all his fans so the Marvel brass will let him die was brilliant.

DP #900 was actually shockingly good for a Deadpool comic

It wasn't even pure slap-stick, the bit with the psychiatrist was fantastic, and DP setting out to kill all his fans so the Marvel brass will let him die was brilliant.

I just cannot understand the appeal of this comic or the character. I've tried. I don't get it.

That sounds completely idiotic to me.

I love Way's Deadpool, so I went back and read some of his older books (I didn't initially like Kelly's run back in the day), and he's one of my favorite characters now.

If I knew that E wouldn't kill me if I did this: I would so have turned this site into Deadpool Comic Board as an April Fools joke. :lol:

E, there are so many comic collectors at my college -- it's insane, I'm never the only one going to the LCS every Wednesday -- and they pretty much all collect Deadpool.... except me.

0007ey4t

While we're on Deadpool, I've been enjoying Way's run so far. I was a little worried since I had heard his Wolverine and Ghost Rider stuff was somewhat lackluster.

Latest posts

Back