The All About Politics Thread

I think the timing was horrible. They did the same thing to McCain since he was born in Panama Canal, I believe on a military base. Well, after further review by his camp and another bipartisan group, he was cleared as being legally able to run for Presidency. Maybe if Obama had done the same, he could have avoided any of this well before his term as President began. At this point, it could seriously hurt his chances for re-election and at the same time, Trump seems to be ruining his own by now asking that Obama release his college transcripts because it's rumored that he(Obama) had horrible grades. I'm not a big fan of politics in general, and this is why.

Last edited:
The same clip for Canadian users(which may or may not be viewable through your work filter, in the US at all, or for Bass in the UK).

Also, this whole event, including Obama's statement to the press up there, harkens back beautifully to Dan O'Brien's hysterical magnum opus "What Future History Textbooks Will Write About Obama's '09". Everyone should take the time to read that because it's one of the funniest things ever.

Last edited:
we're having a federal election up here in Canada. I love how simple it is here. The US is having an election in a year-and-a-half and it's "close to the election". Our Parliament was dissolved and an election was called in March, and we vote on Monday.

I think the timing was horrible. They did the same thing to McCain since he was born in Panama Canal, I believe on a military base. Well, after further review by his camp and another bipartisan group, he was cleared as being legally able to run for Presidency. Maybe if Obama had done the same, he could have avoided any of this well before his term as President began. At this point, it could seriously hurt his chances for re-election and at the same time, Trump seems to be ruining his own by now asking that Obama release his college transcripts because it's rumored that he(Obama) had horrible grades. I'm not a big fan of politics in general, and this is why.

Dude, it wouldn't matter if he had done it earlier because it's been on the cards for ages. Even know they're still going to harp on about him not being born in the US. Christ, some people think he's a terrorist because his surname rhymes with Osama. Crazy haters aren't dissuaded by anything like a fact.

Actually a bipartisan group who are the authority on legality of citizenship (I forget their name) Did the same for Obama back in 08 every single legitimate organization has confirmed that he is an American, he passed every legal qualification for being a citizen before the election. The only reason it's even brought up is due to racism towards his last name. His mother is American, there is no proof she ever was in Kenya during the pregnancy. The only reason this is brought up is because his opponents playing on racial discrimination.

If there was any truth, ANY credible evidence he would not have been running in the first place.

We should take a cue from Obama and stop discussing it. It's idiotic hate speech. As you say, it's been discredited for over two years. Now that it's been proven, the birthers are either claiming it's Obama's fault that they said all this stuff by saying he should've released it sooner or they're changing the subject to talk about his social security. Or they're just saying it's a photoshop fraud.

No one should give them any more time.

Dude, it wouldn't matter if he had done it earlier because it's been on the cards for ages. Even know they're still going to harp on about him not being born in the US. Christ, some people think he's a terrorist because his surname rhymes with Osama. Crazy haters aren't dissuaded by anything like a fact.

If I was an ultra-conservative I would have been more freaked out that his middle name was Hussein. Saddam? Balls? Bluth? Scandal is written all over it. mostly balls, though. on picture.

tumblr_lkdqx1GShw1qd9lmno1_500.jpg

If I was an ultra-conservative I would have been more freaked out that his middle name was Hussein. Saddam? Balls? Bluth? Scandal is written all over it. mostly balls, though. on picture.

This is because people who think Obama is Osama probably do not know his middle name. Because it is a fact. And thus, has no place in their worldview.

Well, this is just silly. All us Muslims know that Obama is a Terminator, but I'm amazed we let it out so easily.

This is because people who think Obama is Osama probably do not know his middle name. Because it is a fact. And thus, has no place in their worldview.

Well, this is just silly. All us Muslims know that Obama is a Terminator, but I'm amazed we let it out so easily.

so we're just gonna ignore the Arrested Development, huh? Alright, but don't say I wasn't trying to lighten up the conversation.

[video=youtube;k8TwRmX6zs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4[/video]

President Obama is the greatest black American president ever.

The Fox news gag and the total savaging of Trump are his best policy decisions ever.

Latest posts

Back