The All-About Video Games thread

LEGO Announces Video Games Based on Avengers, Jurassic World

LEGO Jurassic World™
Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. The game will be available in June for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U™ system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system, and Windows PC.

LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Avengers Assemble! Experience the first console videogame featuring characters and storylines from the blockbuster film Marvel's The Avengers and the much anticipated sequel Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save humanity. The game will be available in fall 2015 for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS hand-held system, and Windows PC.

LEGO Jurassic World™
Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. The game will be available in June for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U™ system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system, and Windows PC.

LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Avengers Assemble! Experience the first console videogame featuring characters and storylines from the blockbuster film Marvel's The Avengers and the much anticipated sequel Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save humanity. The game will be available in fall 2015 for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS hand-held system, and Windows PC.

199pnha4ch72mgif.gif

LEGO Jurassic World™

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

Cool! I love Lego games, and my kids love Jurassic Park so they will probably be into this.

[video=youtube;vtJ8HJpUnRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtJ8HJpUnRE&feature=youtu.be&html5=1[/video]

Anyone here play Battlefeild Hardline? its awesome

RIP Satoru Iwata. He will be missed

Last edited:
I've been playing through the Metal Gear Solid games. Never played any of them. I was going to wait until I finished, but I just beat Snake Eater and it blew my mind. Such a beautiful story and the ending absolutely wrecked my heart. I really can't see how it could be topped.

Last edited:
I've been playing through the Metal Gear Solid games. Never played any of them. I was going to wait until I finished, but I just beat Snake Eater and it blew my mind. Such a beautiful story and the ending absolutely wrecked my heart. I really can't see how it could be topped.
The original Metal Gear Solid for PSX was the first non-Nintendo game I ever played all the way through. It was phenomenal. It was also mentally exhausting and I didn't have the gumption to complete 2.

Dragon Quest Heroes is ****ing amazing! that is all!

Today I got

[video=youtube;O5Qb9XutVVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5Qb9XutVVI&html5=1[/video]

Not sure if anyone here plays it

edit : started it i get to customise!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back