The All-About Video Games thread

If you're ever feeling lonely or depressed just remember that Nintendo loves you

[video=youtube;MW6TpZPYd58]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW6TpZPYd58[/video]

H4vqsCs.jpg

I wonder if this means it will be pulled from PlayStation or the Apple App Store (or at least future versions won't be available on either).

Did anyone buy DriveClub? It seems a weird racer. I have it and it's fun BUT it's too arcade to be simulator and too simulator to be arcade. I like it though so far even If i suck

We had an electrical issue at our house which fried our Wii U and now we're sort of kind of but not really maybe possibly considering replacing it with a PS4...

We had an electrical issue at our house which fried our Wii U and now we're sort of kind of but not really maybe possibly considering replacing it with a PS4...

That sucks dude i'm sorry. Ps4 is a great system however have you tried contacting Nintendo on phone ? Usually they will replace it pretty cheap that way all your games will still be playable :D

I thought you lost both along with the Xbox One.

Anyone here buying call of duty advanced warfare? I bought day 0 edition on PSN just waiting for midnight so i can play it lol

I'm also not a FPS fan but the exo suit + new tech looks cool.

I'm also getting Inquisition! (collectors) comes out here the same day as WWE 2k15 (getting the hulk hogan edition) then 1 week after SSB in wiiu. U_U i'm going to miss affording food lol

I'm also not a FPS fan but the exo suit + new tech looks cool. I'm also getting Inquisition! (collectors) comes out here the same day as WWE 2k15 (getting the hulk hogan edition) then 1 week after SSB in wiiu. U_U i'm going to miss affording food lol

Yeah, I also pre-ordered the Inquisitor's Edition for DA-I. Can't wait to play that game. Been a huge fan of the DA universe ever since I played Origins in 2009. While DAII's recycled maps was a disappointment, still enjoyed the game and story. Looking forward to seeing how DA-I wraps up the left over plot lines from DA-O and DAII.

But yeah, much like Mass Effect, I'm a completist when it comes to DA. I have all the games for both series (including the ME mobile games like ME-Galaxy and ME-Infiltrator, and ME3-Datapad), all the DLC (including DA-A Tale of Orzammar that was a demo for DA-O featuring a new story that acts as a prequel to the main game, but is only available on PC; every single weapon and armor that was available through the various pre order programs and special offers/free releases for both series), all the spin-off novels, short stories (all the online stuff as well as the ME Cerberus and Alliance news articles promo stuff), comics, short comic stories, films (the live action DA-Redemption, the animated films ME-Paragon Lost and DA-Dawn of the Seeker, and the CGI DA-Warden's Fall), and the DA P&P RPG game series (sets 1-3 and all supplemental material released so far).

So, yeah, I'm something of a fan of Bioware's more recent franchises. ;)

Oh, I also have the online DA-Legends game downloaded to my PC (used to be a available exclusively on Facebook), and the mobile game Heroes of DA (on iPhone, along with the ME games).

Only one I don't have is Dragon Age - Journeys: The Deep Roads, since it was a browser only game that they never released for download to play on your PC after the website that hosted the game went offline sometime after Origins release. I did get to play through it, luckily (it gave you a few free weapons in Origins if you linked it to your EA Origin account).

Nice! yeah the films are not too bad. If your on ps4 we need to play the DA multiplayer in Inquisition. It looks great like DA meets Diablo and unlike ME3 its in NO way required for single player which makes it awesome!

Nice! yeah the films are not too bad. If your on ps4 we need to play the DA multiplayer in Inquisition. It looks great like DA meets Diablo and unlike ME3 its in NO way required for single player which makes it awesome!

Unfortunately I'm playing DAI on Xbox 360. I still haven't bought the new systems (PS4 or Xbox One). Due to the various problems the consoles tend to have when released, I tend to wait a year or two until the problems get worked out.

I do plan on buying and Xbox One middle of next year once Batman - Arkham Knight comes out.

Okay Call of Duty advanced warfare is all kinds of fun. Cool story mode , in multilayer I have : rocket jump (all) speed dodge (all) cloak (has to be chosen) great grenades + perks + more.

Our Wii U got fried in a freak electrical accident and we got our replacement the other day.

We got the Super Mario 3D World bundle and I've been playing that. Great game.

We thought about getting a PS4 instead and getting rid of all of the Wii U stuff but I'm glad we didn't. Nintendo has the best exclusives, hands down.

I got a Wii-U yesterday! I'm so in love. I wanted to get the Mario/Luigi-U bundle, but the guy in front of me in line got the last one (that bastard!). So I got the Mario 3D World/Nintendo Land bundle instead. Again, so in love. :heart:

Only paid $80 for it, since the rest was paid for thanks to gift cards and trade-ins.

tumblr_nfry3kezBz1qasnlao1_1280.jpg

We got the kids the Lego Movie game and Disney Infinity 2.0. I want to open them NOW.

Latest posts

Back