The All-About Video Games thread

I saw that and thought the DLC looks cool , kinda hate it been exclusive. Don't get me wrong I'm buying it on ps4 but say a kid buys it on his xbox he cant get civil war dlc? that's mean. But still looks great

I saw that and thought the DLC looks cool , kinda hate it been exclusive. Don't get me wrong I'm buying it on ps4 but say a kid buys it on his xbox he cant get civil war dlc? that's mean. But still looks great
It says the DLC will be free for those systems, not that the DLC is exclusive itself to them.

It says the DLC will be free for those systems, not that the DLC is exclusive itself to them.

True :) It's just normally like the thor DLC in Lego Marvel I thought "FREE, DLC content exclusively for all PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 players!" stays exclusive. Sorry If I was wrong and dlc still looks great

Lego dimensions Ghostbusters level came out here today. OH MY GOD it's the most fun I've had with an extra level pack for these toys to games I'm mean look at it! (All pictures = taken via share button except photo which was via phone)

CZXbCJtWEAE8-2n.jpg:large

Slimer! in LEGO is so cute

CZXbCirWcAApMN3.jpg:large

You use Peter's proton pack to catch the ghosts then pop them in the little lego trap

CZVhHMBWcAAyxKl.jpg:large

Speaking of trap my god was that + figure + Ecto 1 hard / tricky to build

CZXb8WHXEAA2eL7.jpg:large

Yes it's true .... This man has no LEGO dick

CZXcrgRWIAAaxpA.jpg:large

CZXcrozW0AQo1EP.jpg:large

Stay puft!!! love him :)

So yes not sure who has LEGO dimensions but the ghostbusters level is really fun. Out of the levels I have Ghostbusters > Simpsons > Back to the future (it's still fun but not that good gameplay wise)

Last edited:
latest

That saddens me as I actually wanted a lego star wars . I loved the other ones BUT one the best parts is playing through multiple films. 7 - 9 = Better with rouge one ect.. as season pass (cause everything needs a season pass now :p) just 7 means they'll do 1 per game. Thats a step back. What I was hoping :

Lego star wars IV - Rebels (2016 to 2017)

Lego star wars V - the new trilogy = 2019

It seems a rush and cash in do it for 1 film :( Also before rush to defend I was just stating my disappointment as the Lego series is one of my favourites and it's not like i dont want one , Hell i think even on this site I mentioned I wanted a lego star wars based on sequel trilogy. I just don't like one based on 1 movie not multiple like the all the others

latest

That saddens me as I actually wanted a lego star wars . I loved the other ones BUT one the best parts is playing through multiple films. 7 - 9 = Better with rouge one ect.. as season pass (cause everything needs a season pass now :p) just 7 means they'll do 1 per game. Thats a step back. What I was hoping :

Lego star wars IV - Rebels (2016 to 2017)

Lego star wars V - the new trilogy = 2019

It seems a rush and cash in do it for 1 film :( Also before rush to defend I was just stating my disappointment as the Lego series is one of my favourites and it's not like i dont want one , Hell i think even on this site I mentioned I wanted a lego star wars based on sequel trilogy. I just don't like one based on 1 movie not multiple like the all the others

I agree with you wholly on this. It's nothing but a cash grab. I thought the Hobbit was the first one cause it ends on the second film plus most of the characters were the same one just in a different outfit. They are really going to stretch out the content of the levels of it's just based on episode 7 (and the rogue one if that is really being tied into it)

ah good its not just me. yeah hobbit was silly, i expectedavengers to be too but it was oddly enjoyable to the point i got season pass.

Now if saturday morning rpg can come on ps4 in uk i'll be happy lol

Otherwise you'd be waiting 6+ years for it.

I am okay with that though. I'd like

2016 - Lego Ghostbusters : full game based on movie 1 2 + reboot

2017 - Lego Marvel 2

2018 - Lego Ninja Turtles

2019 - Lego Star wars Sequel Trilogy

I'd even maybe swap Lego Marvel 2 for Lego Star Wars Rebels. I'm ok waiting 4 years there would have been no waiting as they'd not announce it till it was closer as IX is 2019 i assume release same year like Lego star wars 1 released before Just before episode III. I may be in minority which is fin but I loved say going through I II then III then taking maul through all III or darth vader , I loved knowing characters from 3 movies were all together on 1 ps2 game. Know ps4 is 1 film, it just feels backwards to me. However that is perfectly fine if others want it

Did anyone get Digimon cyber sleuth ?

CafHhLPWAAAcsc6.jpg

Just stated it looks great! I've not got my first digimon but only cmplaints its 2.5gb that makes me think short (it might be longer than i think) and Japanese Audio only. I'd like both so everyone wins and trailer was english

Today was street fighter V release so far :

+ Best fighting balance of this gen

+ Cool Roster

+ Looks great

+ Great for competitive fighting

- Story mode is not cinematic (it will in june for free)
- servers
- Lack of Vs CPU

Best fighting game of this gen in my opinion. While it's not got Mortal Kombat X''s sheer content of modes it's gameplay is miles better. I always think Gameplay >>> Modes >>>> graphics. While each is nice Gameplay needs perfecting the most

Has anyone else been playing "The Guardians of The Galaxy" Telltale game? It's been pretty fun so far. A little slow in the first episode. But very entertaining. It has Action, Comedy, Drama, giant Worms chasing after you. And a great soundtrack.

Soundtrack so far:

Tangled Up and Blue - Bob Dylan
Under Pressure - Queen
More Than a Feeling - Boston
Who Needs You - Queen
Don't Stop believing - Journey
Living Thing - Electric Light Orchestra
Why Can't I Touch It - The Buzzcocks
Dancing In The Moonlight - king Harvest
You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oats
This Town Ain't Big Enough For Both of Us - Sparks
Shambala - Three Dog Night
Can The Can - Suzi Quatro
Put a Little Love In Your Heart - Jakie De Shannon
Stone Cold Crazy - Queen

If you need an entertaining game, you can visit my personal page
I totally feel you on the first episode being a bit slow, but man, it really picks up after that! The game's got such a great mix of action, comedy, and drama. And those giant worms chasing after you? Talk about heart-pounding moments. The only game I was also excited to play is CS2, for sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back