The Apple Products Thread

Anyone know what I need if I want to connect my iMac Laptop into an HDMI TV? I have a Sony Bravia if that helps.

If it looks like this:

300px-Kobushi-mini-dvi.jpg

Then you need this

If it looks like this;

300px-Mini_DisplayPort_on_Apple_MacBook.jpg

You'll need this

Or give it to me. I'm like a school. I have class.

I choked on my tea from laughing. I see what you did there.

Oh, and seriously, if you can live without the shiny box people, buy refurbished. My new iMac came, instead of the default 4GB of RAM, I got 8GB. Plus, the $300 off doesn't hurt either.

I don't normally come in here as I dislike Apple products, but I thought I would drop in with this link.
iQuit my Jobs!

*coughs* you do realize he hasn't been CEO since January, right? He's been on indefinite medical leave, meaning Tim Cook's been CEO for the last 7 months. This was just a dog and pony show for investors. Plus, he's still Chairman of the Board of Apple and Pixar, and on the Board of Directors for Disney.

Whoo!

(posted via Android mobile :D)

Feel better bout yourself now? It amazes me how much energy Windows/Android users and fans expend on Apple threads.

Last edited:
Feel better bout yourself now? It amazes me how much energy Windows/Android users and fans expend on Apple threads.

It amazes me how strongly Apple users and fans equate phones with feeling better bout yourself. It was my first time posting on TCB from my Android and I find it funny that it's in the Apple thead(which I haven't posted in at all in at least a year). Sheesh. See ya.

Ultimate Houde said:
SO my Macbook forgot my network preference and the date & time today. Any ideas why? I could have sworn it didn't drink alot last night.

Are you running OS X Lion? I thought I heard of network problems with it.

Date and time might be because its not connecting with a time server if you have it set up to.

SO my Macbook forgot my network preference and the date & time today. Any ideas why? I could have sworn it didn't drink alot last night.

Also, have you booted into windows lately. There's a known bug in Boot Camp that'll cause the same problems.

Yep, I play Words With Friends too.

I just had to get a replacement iPad because it kept losing 3G and giving me an error about not having a SIM card installed. So, new iPad!

Unfortunately when it happened I thought it was because of my jailbreak on it so I had to restore, and could only restore to the current iOS. So I lost my jailbreak, which really sucks because I was really liking the non-intrusive notices. I wish iOS 5 would get done and get here.

Yep, I play Words With Friends too.

I just had to get a replacement iPad because it kept losing 3G and giving me an error about not having a SIM card installed. So, new iPad!

Unfortunately when it happened I thought it was because of my jailbreak on it so I had to restore, and could only restore to the current iOS. So I lost my jailbreak, which really sucks because I was really liking the non-intrusive notices. I wish iOS 5 would get done and get here.

Good news everybody!

iOS5 is in Gold Master, meaning it should only be a matter of a couple weeks before it's released to the public.

Latest posts

Back