The Big Bang Theory (CBS) (Discussion/Spoilers).

I liked the season premiere. It was cool. Sheldon moving out just because he can't hold a secret? Nice. :lol:

I'm glad the show's back. I can't wait to pick up the first season on DVD.

:lol: I loved it. My favourite part had to be when Shelton was talking about the secret and the one he revealed was "I'm Batman" in the same voice as before :lol::lol:

That cracked me up, there were a few good geeky references in that episode to be fair.

There was but what's worse is if you get all the geeky references it fills you with a little bit of shame :oops::lol:

I tried to like this show. I really did. I watched the season finale and even the premiere....but I just can't bring myself to care.

Just watched the new episode online. I had to pause it while I couldn't stop laughing at one scene. Where they told Sheldon to smile and he did a demented looking smile with all his teeth showing

"we are here to see Koothrappali, Not kill batman" :lol::lol::lol: Awesome scene

Just watched the new episode online. I had to pause it while I couldn't stop laughing at one scene. Where they told Sheldon to smile and he did a demented looking smile with all his teeth showing

"we are here to see Koothrappali, Not kill batman" :lol::lol::lol: Awesome scene
That was awesome. And yes, hilarious to the max. That was the best part. And even with just that smile it was still creepy. I'm sure him widening his eyes didn't help.

But man, the last part was hilarious. Twice now, with two different guys it has seemed that Penny has slept with. First Sheldon and now Koothrappali. I really hope they do a scene for Howard. Can you imagine how hilarious that will be when Leonard thinks it happened? It will be the most hilarious thing yet!! :lol:

That was awesome. And yes, hilarious to the max. That was the best part. And even with just that smile it was still creepy. I'm sure him widening his eyes didn't help.

:lol: yeah it was.

But man, the last part was hilarious. Twice now, with two different guys it has seemed that Penny has slept with. First Sheldon and now Koothrappali. I really hope they do a scene for Howard. Can you imagine how hilarious that will be when Leonard thinks it happened? It will be the most hilarious thing yet!! :lol:

:lol:, The thumbs up and the smile may have made it worse though.
That would be funny as well. Would he believe it though?.

Also with the a few scenes in the new season and his total lack of social skills, Am I the only one who wants too see Sheldon date Penny. Think of all the awkward date scenes when he has no idea what to do. Even if it's only an episode or 2 i think that would be funny as ****

Just saw the new episode online, :lol: Sheldon got a girl! Funny episode I thought. BTW I will now be asking my friends for a Skynet , Body snatchers and Godzilla clause in our friendship :lol:

My parents like this show and told me to watch it with them. :shock:

I freaking love that show.
...um, don't mind me. I'm new here.
>.>
*nervously waves hello*

I watched a bit of this a while ago and honestly, it was about as close to "When The Whistle Blows" as a show can unintentionally be.

I completely agree with what DSF was saying back there about the writers seeming not to understand the people they're making fun of. It's just crass, vague, loser-bash humour with emaciated scripts and it sucks that stuff like this is still making money.

I freaking love that show.
...um, don't mind me. I'm new here.
>.>
*nervously waves hello*
Don't worry! The more lovers of the show the better!

It really is a great and funny show. I can't wait until Monday for the next episode. Every one is always enjoyable.

Latest posts

Back