The Big Bang Theory (CBS) (Discussion/Spoilers).

I watched a bit of this a while ago and honestly, it was about as close to "When The Whistle Blows" as a show can unintentionally be.

Wow, that is so true. :lol:

After watching the last 2 episode I have decided that Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock, Is just a brilliant idea. :lol: I need to get people to play this.

After watching the last 2 episode I have decided that Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock, Is just a brilliant idea. :lol: I need to get people to play this.
"One of us will have to stop saying Spock!"

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock!

DAMN!

:lol:

"One of us will have to stop saying Spock!"

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock!

DAMN!

:lol:

:lol::lol: I loved that bit. I also loved the rules to it.

As well as "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock" I also kept laughing when Leonard described Sheldon as "one lab accident away from been a super villain" :lol:

It's so funny because he actually is!

Yeah :lol:

Also I just found this :

A graph and rule listing of what beats what in Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock :lol:

One question "suuuup" :lol: Sheldon's urban talk was great, As he put it "Dr Sheldon Cooper for the win" :lol:

:lol::lol: The christmas episode kicked ***. The discussion on how Superman washes his suit, Sheldon and Penny exchanging gifts, Leonard freaking out about Penny getting into science. It was just an all round great episode. Loved it.

Finally saw this again last Monday after not watching the other episodes since House is on the same time now, and for whatever reason, CBS does not put the full episodes on the official website...

It was funny seeing Penny flip out about having to pay back Sheldon, who was fine with Penny taking her time. How weird was that? He had no problem at all about how long Penny takes! But it was great.

And man, if I was Leonard, I would have told Penny why her ex gave her the money "out of the blue."

Any one catch the new episode? I loved it. The return of "Soft kitty, warm kitty. Little ball of fur." :lol:, But Imo the ending was just brilliant, Sheldon telling Leonard that he spent the night at Penny's and now understands the concept of "friends with benefits"= Hilarious and just genius it really was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one catch the new episode? I loved it. The return of "Soft kitty, warm kitty. Little ball of fur." :lol:, But Imo the ending was just brilliant, Sheldon telling Leonard that he spent the night at Penny's and now understands the concept of "friends with benefits"= Hilarious and just genius it really was.

Yeah, caught last night's episode. The ending reminded me of the last awkward moment they had similar to that. :lol:

And you don't need spoiler marks for aired episodes, so no worries. I'm pretty sure it's just you, me, and HBM who actually watch it. :p

Yeah, caught last night's episode. The ending reminded me of the last awkward moment they had similar to that. :lol:

And you don't need spoiler marks for aired episodes, so no worries. I'm pretty sure it's just you, me, and HBM who actually watch it. :p

True but it was the ending so just in case no anyone hadn't seen it but were going to via pc (how I watch it) I didn't want to spoil the ending.

But I want to add this season Sheldon has grown as a person. He thanked penny, He used sarcasm, He hugged penny, He tried to make friends and more stuff. He's slowly becoming more sociable as the seasons go on. Also I know it maybe unpopular but I really want to see a Penny/Sheldon relationship. Not now but next season or two when he's grown more to the point where he would want one.

True but it was the ending so just in case no anyone hadn't seen it but were going to via pc (how I watch it) I didn't want to spoil the ending.
It's a spoiler thread. If they come in here and don't want to know anything, it's their own fault. :wink:

But I want to add this season Sheldon has grown as a person. He thanked penny, He used sarcasm, He hugged penny, He tried to make friends and more stuff. He's slowly becoming more sociable as the seasons go on. Also I know it maybe unpopular but I really want to see a Penny/Sheldon relationship. Not now but next season or two when he's grown more to the point where he would want one.
I don't think Penny would ever date Sheldon. If somehow they did go on a date, I'm sure she'd call it over within a few minutes. :lol:

I don't think Penny would ever date Sheldon. If somehow they did go on a date, I'm sure she'd call it over within a few minutes. :lol:

yeah your right :lol:, I just think it would be funny seeing her teach him about dating while he's dating her.

So since my job out here has turned to more office/mission planning rather than doing....I've got a lot more time on my hands during my 12-hour shifts.

So I've been watching TV shows they have on a media server. I'm watching Big Bang Theory. And I still hate it. Everyone else here is watching it and laughing their ass off. I tried to watch it again to see if there was something I'm missing.

There isn't.

It's funny enough to play as background noise...but not enough to warrant me actually watching. It's still so...........stereotypical.

If I do look at the monitor to watch it, I spend my time searching for geeky/sci-fi Easter Eggs. The best one so far? A baseball cap worn with "42" written on the front.

I'm actually getting mad while watching it. It's insulting.

Last edited:
Seriously...they are referring to the old Scanners movie for jokes. Repeatedly! Scanners is a running gag on this episode! Half of America doesn't even remember Scanners and they're basing several jokes on this!

Latest posts

Back