The Complaining About Life Thread

I hate when I get sick or we have to do crappy assignments for school because we're 'talented'.

Hmm, I wonder if there would be any way for me to convey what's to be said in as few of words as possible without turning into an essay or rant...

Lets start off... I am/have:
Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
Autism
Insomnia
Bipolar
Obsessive Compulsive
Paranoia
Sociopathic
Schizophrenic
Masochistic
Napoleon Complex (despite being 6'4 (and growing) and able to bench 450lbs.)

So those right there is problem enough, As they effect every possible aspect of my life. Now, The reasons I have all fo those stem back to an entire life-span of getting kicked in the nuts (metaphorically speaking).

My mother and father were alcoholic crack-heads who were always balancing out last night's hang-over with that day's buzz. They were incredibly abusive, Often beating on me for no other reason that just to beat me (punching and kicking). I was also forced to virtually take care of myself as young as 3 years old, Seeing as how they never had time for me.

To side track a little, I am a product of my mother's activities. I came to find out that my mother got money from her mother to get me aborted, But used the money instead to buy crack. So crack, In part, Helped to both save and ruin my life. I was also born with my umbilical cord wrapped tightly around my throat for an unknown amount of time. Hours, Days... Weeks. As I came out, It got tighter, Nearly popping my head off as I was born.

When I was 5, My grandmother filed for custody of me to get me away from my parents. She realized my mental problems and sent me to the University of Michigan to get treatment. There was put into a psyche ward and probed and poked on a daily basis for three months, Subjected to varieties of drugs. After time passed, My grandmother found it necessary to lie to my psychiatrist in order for him to up the dosage of my medication, Sometimes trying new medications. And of course, Monthly blood samples were needed. By the time I was 11, I was taking 9 pills a day. I was so high during my childhood, I vaguely remember anything except traumatic moments. She though was not without her sin, She deprived me of a true childhood, Choosing to drug me and put me infront of a T.V.

I still spent the weekends and summers with my parents, As they were often great at playing the pitty card. There I would continue to be beaten and abused. Though to their credit, They did attempt to be a family as I grew older, But the "Joy" was never truly there in any form. They would also use me as part of their scams. There was little reason for me to even believe that they ever really wanted me except for what I could do for them.

When I was 13, My grandmother removed me from school. Despite drawing and sleeping during classes, I managed to pull A's and B's growing up. Though I would later continue to teach myself... Everything except mathematics, Which I am suffering from now. Though I have an easy time with basic adding and subtracting, As well as some ability using the times tables, I'll have to study the other forms of math.

Frankly though, I never recieved support growing up. Nothing I did was good enough. Infact, My family would mock me for whatever it was I did. As of which, I have become a Jack of all trades, Though a master of none. That is what I'm most proud of.

I am now facing new challenges in my life. The road to manhood is a fickle one, And there are too many road blocks in my path. I have been attempting to tear them down one at a time, But it will be a long process before I fully take control away from those who claim to love me. The hardest thing for me to do was stop taking my medication when I was 14. The changes that occurred because of that, I wasn't mentally or emotionally ready to handle. Though I have learned to cope, I still haven't come to grasp with many emotions and feelings I was never allowed to experience as a child.

I have also had many near death experiences, Which really effects people. Though like Deadpool, I just don't die.

Last edited:
:shock:

True or not....geez.

This thread makes me feel very sad. :(

I hate being so god damn of a smooth talker I always find myself in these random moments with hot girls that I know like me but I always end up ****ing everything up.... Take tonight for instance I have been talking to two extremley beautiful girls. I take one on a date tonight to the movies... "went and saw waiting one of the best movies out there now." But the other one finds out and gets pissed off and won't talk to me. Then when I get home one of my friends "who happens to be the quarterback of the football team." anyway his girlfriends tells me she is gonna split with him and she likes me which is awesome because she is fine as hell but it means I would be doing **** with his ex girlfriend and I know he'd be pissed off............damn i hate this does anyone have any advice because they obviously all like me and I don't have any idea whom to choose

My grandmother went to a psychic who told her that my mother's first child was going to be a girl, So my grandmother bought an assortment of girl clothes when she heard that my mother was pregnant. To this day, They haven't told me what they did with the girl clothes...

My mother would interrogate me and scream at me if she even saw me looking at women as a child. So when I was around my mother, I wouldn't even acknowledge the existence of women... I wouldn't even draw them. Though when I was 11, My mother interrogated me with an X-Men comic book that I had which, Of course, Had scantily clothed women. She yelled at me for almost an hour, Attempting to see if that was the only reason I had the comics.

I realized when I started going through puberty that my thunderous voice, Coupled with my size, Made me a very intimidating person, So I lightened my voice around those I did not want conflict with. My mother, At a family reunion when I was 13, Asked me infront of everyone if I was gay. I became very angry to say the least.

The truth is, My mother's interrogations had made women a forbidden fruit that I lusted and coveted for as young as 7. Although I blame my mother for my lack of social skill with women.

Ultimate Gambit said:
I hate being so god damn of a smooth talker I always find myself in these random moments with hot girls that I know like me but I always end up ****ing everything up.... Take tonight for instance I have been talking to two extremley beautiful girls. I take one on a date tonight to the movies... "went and saw waiting one of the best movies out there now." But the other one finds out and gets pissed off and won't talk to me. Then when I get home one of my friends "who happens to be the quarterback of the football team." anyway his girlfriends tells me she is gonna split with him and she likes me which is awesome because she is fine as hell but it means I would be doing **** with his ex girlfriend and I know he'd be pissed off............damn i hate this does anyone have any advice because they obviously all like me and I don't have any idea whom to choose

This brings to mind two common expressions. One is "If it ain't broke, Don't fix it". The other is "The grass is always greener on the other side, Until you go over there".

If you have a good thing going with the girl you went on a date with, Don't screw it up and start complications with your friend. She may dump him, But there will always be animosity between you two if he likes her. And don't let apprearances fool you, The girl your with may be 10x better than your friend's girlfriend.

Ultimate Gambit, I'd say to stay with the girl you went out with. She's the one who you haven't had a problem with.

Ultimate Gambit said:
the thing is the girls are all great and the friend I have treats the girl like **** and just uses her for ****s whenever he wants to which I hate hime for....

It's a hard fact, But you can't save all of the girls. If she really knows he's not good enough for her and she dumps him, That's good. But think about your current girlfriend, Whether you dump her or cheat on her, You'll most likely break her heart either way. Then what? Date the next girl who dumps your friend? It'll be a long cycle of hurt.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
Hmm, I wonder if there would be any way for me to convey what's to be said in as few of words as possible without turning into an essay or rant...

Lets start off... I am/have:
Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
Autism
Insomnia
Bipolar
Obsessive Compulsive
Paranoia
Sociopathic
Schizophrenic
Masochistic
Napoleon Complex (despite being 6'4 (and growing) and able to bench 450lbs.)

So those right there is problem enough, As they effect every possible aspect of my life. Now, The reasons I have all fo those stem back to an entire life-span of getting kicked in the nuts (metaphorically speaking).

My mother and father were alcoholic crack-heads who were always balancing out last night's hang-over with that day's buzz. They were incredibly abusive, Often beating on me for no other reason that just to beat me (punching and kicking). I was also forced to virtually take care of myself as young as 3 years old, Seeing as how they never had time for me.

To side track a little, I am a product of my mother's activities. I came to find out that my mother got money from her mother to get me aborted, But used the money instead to buy crack. So crack, In part, Helped to both save and ruin my life. I was also born with my umbilical cord wrapped tightly around my throat for an unknown amount of time. Hours, Days... Weeks. As I came out, It got tighter, Nearly popping my head off as I was born.

When I was 5, My grandmother filed for custody of me to get me away from my parents. She realized my mental problems and sent me to the University of Michigan to get treatment. There was put into a psyche ward and probed and poked on a daily basis for three months, Subjected to varieties of drugs. After time passed, My grandmother found it necessary to lie to my psychiatrist in order for him to up the dosage of my medication, Sometimes trying new medications. And of course, Monthly blood samples were needed. By the time I was 11, I was taking 9 pills a day. I was so high during my childhood, I vaguely remember anything except traumatic moments. She though was not without her sin, She deprived me of a true childhood, Choosing to drug me and put me infront of a T.V.

I still spent the weekends and summers with my parents, As they were often great at playing the pitty card. There I would continue to be beaten and abused. Though to their credit, They did attempt to be a family as I grew older, But the "Joy" was never truly there in any form. They would also use me as part of their scams. There was little reason for me to even believe that they ever really wanted me except for what I could do for them.

When I was 13, My grandmother removed me from school. Despite drawing and sleeping during classes, I managed to pull A's and B's growing up. Though I would later continue to teach myself... Everything except mathematics, Which I am suffering from now. Though I have an easy time with basic adding and subtracting, As well as some ability using the times tables, I'll have to study the other forms of math.

Frankly though, I never recieved support growing up. Nothing I did was good enough. Infact, My family would mock me for whatever it was I did. As of which, I have become a Jack of all trades, Though a master of none. That is what I'm most proud of.

I am now facing new challenges in my life. The road to manhood is a fickle one, And there are too many road blocks in my path. I have been attempting to tear them down one at a time, But it will be a long process before I fully take control away from those who claim to love me. The hardest thing for me to do was stop taking my medication when I was 14. The changes that occurred because of that, I wasn't mentally or emotionally ready to handle. Though I have learned to cope, I still haven't come to grasp with many emotions and feelings I was never allowed to experience as a child.

I have also had many near death experiences, Which really effects people. Though like Deadpool, I just don't die.

You are the man Deadpool. My theory in life is that **** happens. You can't stop. Either you can choose to let it affect you or go on living your life. I never seen it written that life would be easy. Don't think that I'm some random guy that doesn't knwo what he's talking about. I havn't had as bad as you have but I seen my share. I saw my step-dad break my mom's arm when he was drunk and I was only 5. I've been sexually molested twice. Once when I was about 6 or 7 and then again about the age of 14. I grew never knowing my father or even what his name is. My mom was a good mom but was and still is a drug addicent. A trait that my younger brother follows. I've been and still are picked on and put down by everybody all the time. But I don't think about that. Life sucks. Move on. There's enough out there worth going on for.
I looked at what I accomplished. I have my own aparment, my own car, I have a decent job, and I have really good friends. If you ever want to talk more e-mail me or look me up on some Instant Messaging. Peace and much Love.

Ultimate Gambit said:

I say it depends on what you want. If you want a relationship, then pick one and stick with your choice. If you want to mess around and have fun, then do that, but if you do it WILL come with heartbreak

What? What do you mean kinda???????????

I once bench pressed a bus load of rice cakes. I don't see you doing that.

***** please.
:wink:

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
I have a bit of a woman problem that majorly sucks...
Met her 2 weeks ago, she's a fresher in my university living on the same floor as my best mate (we both have just entered our 5th year).
I have developed a very flirty relationship with her, that has lead on to her kissing me and also texting a nekkid picture of herself to me.
I really really like this girl, more so than I have liked a girl in ages.
Guess who has come to visit her this weekend? Her boyfriend.
Although as i type this, things may be looking up....I know she was trying to decided weather or not to dump him this weekend. And she has just sent me 4 text begging me to come out tonight, and has admitted to being MORE than a little drunk....things might be looking uo....or I could end uop meeting this guy, and fighting the urge to lay him out....either way, I'm in for a good night!!!

Ok...none of the possibilities that i saw happened...I never even saw her, as they didn't go out, instead went to one of her mates rooms with about 5 girls and was subjected to Bring It On, and 10 Things I Hate About You....

Goddamn I really like her tho...I just don't know what to do...

Latest posts

Back