The Complaining About Life Thread

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Ok...none of the possibilities that i saw happened...I never even saw her, as they didn't go out, instead went to one of her mates rooms with about 5 girls and was subjected to Bring It On, and 10 Things I Hate About You....

Goddamn I really like her tho...I just don't know what to do...

Well, at least 10 things I hate about you isn't that bad of a movie...

Hrm... Well, is this guy gonna be around for a while.

couldn't tell u. She's just moved to university, and he lives 6 hours train journey away they have been together 5 months.

next time they will be watching Aliens goddamn it....

EDIT: Just been talking to her flatmate...it seems my interest in this girl, Sophie, is quite obvious...to others anyway...
She comes onto MSN and the first thing she says is
"You sooooooo fancy Sophie don't you?"
Then proceeded to sing "Burkey and Sophie sitting in a tree"..over and over...
goddamn freshers...

Last edited:
I hate that you guys, who are all really pretty nice apart from semi-random gross stupidity, have so much that you feel is wrong with your lives that this is now the fastest moving thread on the site. That bites.

:(

Well, i dunno, sometimes its good to let it out, and I've been repressing a lot of this stuff because my friends are stressed too and needed to hear it.

I think its a good thing that we feel comfortable enough with the people on the boards to really just let it all out... It shows we're forming a nice community...

I hate Homework... SO much...

Tis good to let it out. Tis bad that it happens at all.

I hate sunday nights.

I hate my job. I hate working EVERY GOD DAMNED FRIDAY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHT. I hate that the one ******* who was working the Monday Wensday that I want to pick up has decided to work them any more so THEY LEFT THE SHIFTS OPEN INSTEAD OF GIVING THEM TO ME LIKE I WAS PROMISED A YEAR AGO! I hate that I just worked Friday and Saturday on a massive homecoming weekend with the second cook leaving early one night and just not showing up the second. And he still has his job. Hell, he'll probably get promoted. Wouldn't be the first time its happened since I've been there.

And I hate my friends. I hate being the god dmaned comfot buddy but once everything it running fine I'm ignored. I hate getting crying ****ing phonecalls at 3am and having to talk some dumb ***** out of killing herself over a guy who thinks with his dick. I hate not being able to get out of this ****ty cycle for atleast another year because of federal student aid regulations.

And I ****ing hate PA being a god damned statestore state and not being able to get a bottle of liquor after 9pm unless I want to pay out my *** at a bar.

You kids think your life is **** now? Wait 7 or 8 years when you realise that your degree's worthless, that the only people who get jobs are the ones who know people in the industry, and you've got a 40 year old man who smells of body oder 5 inches from your face telling you he's got plans for you. ****ing politicians....

Baxter said:
And I hate my friends. I hate being the god dmaned comfot buddy but once everything it running fine I'm ignored. I hate getting crying ****ing phonecalls at 3am and having to talk some dumb ***** out of killing herself over a guy who thinks with his dick. I hate not being able to get out of this ****ty cycle for atleast another year because of federal student aid regulations.

I hate this too, some ****ers just talkto me on the msn to say they are going to kill themselves and i'm the one who need to stay all ****ing night talking to that person so that her dont ****ing do something. Even though i always tell them that they will get ****ed, they still do it and in the end, im the one who is ****ed, 'cause i go to sleep 5am and have to wake up 6am for my goddamn university that i think im going to take 2 years more to get my ****ing diploma 'cause of ****ing doctors....

I hate pills and medicine

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I hate this too, some ****ers just talkto me on the msn to say they are going to kill themselves and i'm the one who need to stay all ****ing night talking to that person so that her dont ****ing do something. Even though i always tell them that they will get ****ed, they still do it and in the end, im the one who is ****ed, 'cause i go to sleep 5am and have to wake up 6am for my goddamn university that i think im going to take 2 years more to get my ****ing diploma 'cause of ****ing doctors....
I hear that brother.

Agreed with the pills, medicine, and talking to annoying people.

I was going to rant about something but forgot.

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I HATE that I have the 'nice guy' curse.....
I also hate bad timing.....I was about to tell Sophie (the girl I have had a crush on for ages) how I felt. All prepared to do it tonight when we all go out. she's gone and had some kind of emotional breakdown....She has hit the bottle and the whacky baccy really hard and is blind drunk almost every night. I have spent the last couple of nights trying to get her to talk to me about it (we are quite close anyway) but she is one of those bottle it all up types, I know them very well...I am one... I am really really worried about her, and to make matters worse I am feeling like a real B*stard for wanting to tell her how i feel when all this was going on.
In short, I hate my pointless life.

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

I HATE that I have the 'nice guy' curse.....
I also hate bad timing.....I was about to tell Sophie (the girl I have had a crush on for ages) how I felt. All prepared to do it tonight when we all go out. she's gone and had some kind of emotional breakdown....She has hit the bottle and the whacky baccy really hard and is blind drunk almost every night. I have spent the last couple of nights trying to get her to talk to me about it (we are quite close anyway) but she is one of those bottle it all up types, I know them very well...I am one... I am really really worried about her, and to make matters worse I am feeling like a real B*stard for wanting to tell her how i feel when all this was going on.
In short, I hate my pointless life.

Just be there for her when she needs you dude. Tell her how you feel when things calm down. It'll mean a lot more

Nurhachi said:
Just be there for her when she needs you dude. Tell her how you feel when things calm down. It'll mean a lot more

Aye. I am going out with her and a few others tonight, so at least I can keep an eye on her. Its bad, coz I really like her, but sometimes i feel like her big brother (shes 4 years younger than me, almost 19) or as she calls me, her 'hugslag'....

The state she gets in every night isn't helped by the fact that she manages to wake up every morning about 8ish, no hangover fresh as a bell....It just encourages her to drink more! Been tempted to put a stop to that by feeding her enough for her head to feel like its being hammered by a thousand dwarves with pickaxes....hopfully slow her down then!

I am gonna try to talk to her tonight about her. I hope i can get her to open up coz i am really worried about her.

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Aye. I am going out with her and a few others tonight, so at least I can keep an eye on her. Its bad, coz I really like her, but sometimes i feel like her big brother (shes 4 years younger than me, almost 19) or as she calls me, her 'hugslag'....

The state she gets in every night isn't helped by the fact that she manages to wake up every morning about 8ish, no hangover fresh as a bell....It just encourages her to drink more! Been tempted to put a stop to that by feeding her enough for her head to feel like its being hammered by a thousand dwarves with pickaxes....hopfully slow her down then!

I am gonna try to talk to her tonight about her. I hope i can get her to open up coz i am really worried about her.

Well, I didn't have to wait till tonight! I had a good chat over msn about her problems, she has finally opened up to me about it all. But I am going over to see her in an hour or so, and she's cooking me dinner to say thanks for the chat, bless her.

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Well, I didn't have to wait till tonight! I had a good chat over msn about her problems, she has finally opened up to me about it all. But I am going over to see her in an hour or so, and she's cooking me dinner to say thanks for the chat, bless her.

have you ever heard the song "Hawaiian Sophie" by Jay-Z in his early years, you might like it, since it might be up your current alley.

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/audio/detail.asp?ID=6160 -the song
http://ohhla.com/anonymous/jaz_the/word_to/hawaiian.jaz.txt -the lyrics

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back