The Complaining About Life Thread

Got it in one there mate...She is with another guy now....blooming quick i know...and I had to sit 2 foot away while they were dancing the tongue tango....
BUTTMONKEY SMASH!!!!
So i left them to it and made my way to the gambling machines...

But I did get on ounce of selfish pleasure.....she got so incredibly drunk......he took her home...there was no way he was gonna have funtimes with that...puking everywhere...

bitter? very...

Ummm...

My biggest problem is getting a job. I was more than qualified to stand there and greet lawyers and doctors and handle them. I've worked under these people for years. Suddenly I don't have enough experience and can't get jobs monkey's can do. How the **** do they expect me to get experience if I don't have anywhere to start?

So this leads to no money and everyone knows how stressed life can be without cash. I owe my cousin $140 for the utilities. That includes the ****in' Comcast that he had to get. I admit, I enjoy it but if he gave me the option I would've told him no I can't afford it. But we have it. So I have to pay for it.

On top of that he complains that the time I spend in this ****ing 4x4 apartment is spent on the computer. I have 3 things I can do here. Sleep, Watch Tv, or use the computer. It's not like I have options. And this is because I got home at 5:30. I spend most of my day at school working on papers just because I don't have anything better to do. Then I come home and get *****ed out. He got his job through his cousin. At this job he told me they messed up his first paycheck and he gets payed more than what he should because the manager won't change it back because then he'd look foolish. He goes to the gym because his mom got him a membership at this really nice one. It's not like I wouldn't want to lift once in awhile. I've dropped 12 pounds since moving down here! I'd also like some solid connection in getting a job. I was told he'd find me a good one at the hotel when I get down here. It was one of the main reasons I decided to move down here! But then he later revealed that he isn't as important as he wants everyone to think and his little attitude problem is driving me crazy.

And he's complaining about this box being dirty. It gets clustered and messy real easily but cleaning up is a breeze. It's just too bad he's the one who leaves his dirty plates in the tv room and candy wrappers all over the place. He did the dishes once, yesterday, since I've moved in. Why did I let him do the dishes? I knew he was gonna use it against me and today he did trying to cite it as an example of him doing more than me.

I'm so ****in' sick of this ****. I wish I was back home and had girl problems that was the least of my worries. And yeah, I still have girl problems because I'm still hung up on that girl. Only difference is she's farther away now only now I'm poor and barely have friends. And it's her birthday tomorrow and I have to call because you know, I have too, it's her birthday. and I'm gonna have to end the conversation with the three words and she'll say what she always says, "All right" and that will be that as always but it will open up the same wounds as it always does

Not too mention when I do go out I almost always either get shut down by a girl with a dirty look or get laughed at. Literally I've been laughed at. I mean I've seen uglier guys.

I can't even get a drink anymore because I can't afford it and there's 8 bars within 5 steps of me at all times. And I love to see all of these people who know how to handle this city actually living... while I sit here worrying about where the next $40 is gonna go.

Everyone at my school is a freshmen and because the school can't get my transcripts together from my previous school and because I'm a jackass I'm 21years old and have no credits to my name making me a Freshmen... I feel like an idiot. And it's not like I can ask 18 year olds to hang out at bars with me.

My other friends are at Temple and I hate going up there and partying at frats so it's all a lose lose situation.

Why did I even move down here? I could've gone to a community college in scranton and not payed rent living with my parents or living with my brother for a lot cheaper and holding my job at Damons. But get away from home they said. Hell, even I said it. I had to get away from that stupid town and I'm glad I did but $590 a month? What the **** was I thinking...what other options do I even have?

I need a ****ing job.

[/Vent]

Last edited:
nigma said:
all i can say is good luck MWOF
Blah. I'm going for another interview after school today... then I'm going home to hang out with my brother.

As for the chick I called her and got an answering machine. Left her a message and she called back half hour later (probably waited for her b/f to leave). Had a nice talk... told her i loved her she said ok and that was that. I love opening up old wounds.

Im sick and I have a test tomorrow. So I have study while feeling like ****.
cloudy.gif

slimjim said:
Im sick and I have a test tomorrow. So I have study while feeling like ****.
cloudy.gif

i've got a test in about an hour, thats make or break my grade....havn't studied yet.

nigma said:
i've got a test in about an hour, thats make or break my grade....havn't studied yet.
Okay that beats mine. I here by give you permission to use my stormy GIF. I also give permission to anybody having a ****y day to use it.

Last edited:
I hate how people say Tekken is better then Mortal Kombat :(

IF YOU THINK TEKKEN IS BETTER THEN MORTAL KOMBAT THEN YOU HAVENT FULLY EXPERIENCED MORTAL KOMBAT YET FOOLS!!! :furious:

Nurhachi said:
I hate how people say Tekken is better then Mortal Kombat :(

IF YOU THINK TEKKEN IS BETTER THEN MORTAL KOMBAT THEN YOU HAVENT FULLY EXPERIENCED MORTAL KOMBAT YET FOOLS!!! :furious:
ERMAC *****es.

*note i do enjoy tekken just not as much as MK

Latest posts

Back