The Complaining About Life Thread

maybe i missed something, but is there a reason on why your still trying to find living quarters with this guy? as an old saying goes, "when you spill a beer, you don't lick it up from the ground you throw it away and get a new one"

The pollen levels around here are really high and my allergies have been killing me the last few days. I've been taking allergy relief medicine but it has basically done nothing.

maybe i missed something, but is there a reason on why your still trying to find living quarters with this guy? as an old saying goes, "when you spill a beer, you don't lick it up from the ground you throw it away and get a new one"

The same reason we're living in a room with only one bed.

MONEY.

We're only staying another two weeks, so we're not able to get an actual apartment (which would be deliriously cheaper in the long run) because nobody will lease one to us for such a short time, so we have to stay in a hostel and it's either a single room between two of us, or a dorm room with eight other people (which would suck even harder). We just can't really afford to not live together for the next two weeks. I could probably mooch off beds off various people between now and then, but the hassle and stress it would cause just wouldn't be worth it.

No, no, after the two weeks, we leave Canada and go home to Ireland where we don't (and certainly never will) live together.

It's getting to the point where I'm starting to look forward to leaving now, which is something that has not happened once on this trip, even the most awful parts of it. But on the other hand, I want to stay more than ever because work is going so well and I've made a ton of friends and that other thing is going so well.

Pleasure and pain, I guess.

I call that Balance, I thought the job was so that you could stay in Canada? or is your work Visa already about to expire?

The pollen levels around here are really high and my allergies have been killing me the last few days. I've been taking allergy relief medicine but it has basically done nothing.

[video=youtube;BUS6nKpddec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec[/video]

Good man. I hope your "allergies" get better.

The thing about allergies is that it's just the beginning of the problems. The drainage goes straight to my stomach, which causes an upset stomach, which means me in the bathroom for the better part of the morning. Allergy problems are more than just the sniffles - it's nasty stuff.

I have plenty of other worse problems. But allergies really, really suck. Ruined my day today.

children shouldn't be up at 8am on a Saturday asking stupid questions when I havn't had my morning caffeine or chia damn skateboarder and bikers don't they know the meaning of sleeping in. grrrrrr

Time for a fun one.

I have met the perfect girl. Attractive, funny, smart, a comic book fan, warcraft player and general all round geek. She is amazing and for some reason she is into me as well. We fell for each other really quick and got together. yay Lovebuttmonkey!
Then my old friend Fate slaps me in the face with his dick.
She has a big family crisis and due to this has had to move indefinitely to Texas, with her dad. Meaning we are like 6000 miles apart with a 6 hour time difference. We are staying together, but its bloody hard.

Latest posts

Back