The Complaining About Life Thread

marvelman said:
What?

Your comment directed to the adults made little sense. hahaha!

could you rephrase that for me, bro?

ok, they didn't like your speech right? so tell them (adults) to make one of there own speechs and present it to you. then you have the joy of tearing it to shreds. and at the same time seeing them stress about trying not to say what you said.

a little better?

hahahha brilliant idea. except then they laugh at me and say no thats your job. and then i curse at them in my head:twisted:

This by chance a Kairos Retreat, or something different?

(if it is, then LTF, otherwise.... yeah)

...:neutral:

I hate the way the world seems to be decaying, in a sense. I hate war :furious: , I hate disease, I hate pollution, I hate the alltogether awfulness that seems to be rather abundant nowadays. :miffed: I hate the fact that my friend wants to kill her self, I hate the fact that so many people have the desire to do something like that. :cry:

I hate my friend's father for leaving her and her mother, I hate him and all the other people who ruin a family without giving a second thought. :mad:

I hate the fact that when I have a son, and he asks me, "Dad, how come the world is so bad?"......I will have no answer. And I hate the fact that his world will more than likely have more problems than ours does. :?

I hate that I would be totally happy with her...but I'm scared to tell her how I feel. :(

I hate being over emotional.

Sorry. I just...um...I don't know.

I just feel so awful for the world sometimes. For everything, for everyone...and most of it has almost nothing to do with me.

Problems, problems and more problems, this is all i hear now. I think my brain in going to explode, i can't handle it, my memory is failing constantly, ppl say i don't have responsability but is not that, i just fails me.
Problems in college too, i never been so bad in high school, my grades are falling and the only one to blame is myself. I just can't keep up with the others.
People have fun and work, they are always happy when i see them, but i can't i just have problems im my head.
I need to get a job, quick. But i can't, i have this little thing called "Panic Syndrome" It basically is "fear of having fear", you get outside and you are so afraid of having a panic attack that you trigger one yourself. So i simply can't.
I have lots of friends, really i have, but even so i can't get that impression that i'm always alone. Yeah i need a girl. I hate that, is this the answer? Company? Is this the why for every problem? It can't be. I just don't want to have to trust another person, god, i can't even trust myself this days. I don't have a girl that i have a crush right now, don't know, maybe because i don't have time for that, but anyway i fell alone. It wasn't that bad in the beggining, but after a long time it starts to eat you from the inside.
I just wanted to go to a party got drunk and laugh all night with my friends, I'm not that ambicious, it's all i want. But i didn't drink any alcohol for the past 2 months and i can't just laugh about everything anymore, i'm barely 21 and im already old inside...
I hate that i don't have some kind of journal or a blog and have to post here complaining about my life, I hate telling problems to my friends but sometimes you have to let them go...

XFactor said:
...:neutral:

I hate the way the world seems to be decaying, in a sense. I hate war :furious: , I hate disease, I hate pollution, I hate the alltogether awfulness that seems to be rather abundant nowadays. :miffed: I hate the fact that my friend wants to kill her self, I hate the fact that so many people have the desire to do something like that. :cry:

I hate my friend's father for leaving her and her mother, I hate him and all the other people who ruin a family without giving a second thought. :mad:

I hate the fact that when I have a son, and he asks me, "Dad, how come the world is so bad?"......I will have no answer. And I hate the fact that his world will more than likely have more problems than ours does. :?

I hate that I would be totally happy with her...but I'm scared to tell her how I feel. :(

I hate being over emotional.

Sorry. I just...um...I don't know.

I just feel so awful for the world sometimes. For everything, for everyone...and most of it has almost nothing to do with me.

Jesus Christ, someone take that moon-sized chip off his shoulder. Relax man, life ain't all bad.

Yeah, I know. Sorry. I guess I was just tired or...I dunno.
I woke up this morning and I feel better. There's just a lot of bad stuff happennin' to the folks around me lately. I mean, it all still sucks...but I thought of some good stuff after I posted all that and yeah, I just needed to say it or something so I could stop thinking about it.

Probably be the only time I do this...

DIrishB said:
Jesus Christ, someone take that moon-sized chip off his shoulder. Relax man, life ain't all bad.
I wouldn't call it a "chip on his shoulder". XFactor's a good guy but obviously a little depressed. We all do it. That's why I'm not a fan of this thread I mean how many times are we gonna get "Life Sucks - Bottom Line". I thought we're on this site to get away from our problems?

My uncle is the dumbest ****ing person I know, But he has the balls to insult me! He spells "Spear", "Sphere"! He thinks Algae is dirt! I don't even know why I'm letting what he says get to me... But it does...

He tries to pick away at me... But I'm not the kind of person who hides in a corner when attacked, I hurt people! The only reason his arms aren't broken yet is because he's family, But that can only save him for so long!!!

And how did he start picking away at my life and intelligence like it was open season? It started because of a game of Yugioh that his daughter helped him remember a few minutes ago. That's it... He's pissed over a little game, And he started to attack me verbally because he couldn't make any excuses.

It was a few months ago. His son- Tanis wanted him to play a game of Yugioh with him, But my uncle- Rich didn't know how to play. So Tanis took out his cards and started explaining to my uncle the basics of the game. Defense, Attack, Effect, Spell, Trap, Life-points, and the Graveyard. So about an hour later, They set everything up and were going to play, But Rich wanted me to help. Now I assumed that he was paying attention to what his son was telling him, So I assumed I was there for advice. I assumed wrong. First turn, Rich went. He asked me what to do. I told him that he had to lay a monster down and left the rest up to him. Tanis then layed a monster down and destroyed Rich's monster, Making Rich lose 200 life-points out of 8,000. Rich got pissed and stormed off yelling at me!

Now today, He's yelling at me again. He's saying that he didn't know how to play and I was supposed to guide him through, And started asking me how I learned to play games like Monopoly... Then he answered his own question by saying that someone taught me. I told him that his son taught him how to play and that I thought I was only there for advice, And that he quit after ONE TURN!. This is when he started insulting my intelliegence, And five minutes later, He started insulting my life.

During all of this, He wouldn't let me talk. I had a hundred and one comebacks for everything he said, But he just kept rambling and wouldn't listen... But people like him don't want to hear the truth. People like him insult others to make themselves feel better... And people like me KILL PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!!!

I've kicked his *** 6 times... And I almost killed him once, Nearly choked him to death... I honestly don't know why he still insists on ****ing with me. But I know how to **** him over big time! Though I'm having a conflict of morality right now. If I do what I'm planning, His visiting rights to his daughter will be taken away... I have an hour to decide.

Last edited:
Ultimate Deadpool said:
My uncle is the dumbest ****ing person I know, But he has the balls to insult me! He spells "Spear", "Sphere"! He thinks Algae is dirt! I don't even know why I'm letting what he says get to me... But it does...

He tries to pick away at me... But I'm not the kind of person who hides in a corner when attacked, I hurt people! The only reason his arms aren't broken yet is because he's family, But that can only save him for so long!!!

And how did he start picking away at my life and intelligence like it was open season? It started because of a game of Yugioh that his daughter helped him remember a few minutes ago. That's it... He's pissed over a little game, And he started to attack me verbally because he couldn't make any excuses.

It was a few months ago. His son- Tanis wanted him to play a game of Yugioh with him, But my uncle- Rich didn't know how to play. So Tanis took out his cards and started explaining to my uncle the basics of the game. Defense, Attack, Effect, Spell, Trap, Life-points, and the Graveyard. So about an hour later, They set everything up and were going to play, But Rich wanted me to help. Now I assumed that he was paying attention to what his son was telling him, So I assumed I was there for advice. I assumed wrong. First turn, Rich went. He asked me what to do. I told him that he had to lay a monster down and left the rest up to him. Tanis then layed a monster down and destroyed Rich's monster, Making Rich lose 200 life-points out of 8,000. Rich got pissed and stormed off yelling at me!

Now today, He's yelling at me again. He's saying that he didn't know how to play and I was supposed to guide him through, And started asking me how I learned to play games like Monopoly... Then he answered his own question by saying that someone taught me. I told him that his son taught him how to play and that I thought I was only there for advice, And that he quit after ONE TURN!. This is when he started insulting my intelliegence, And five minutes later, He started insulting my life.

During all of this, He wouldn't let me talk. I had a hundred and one comebacks for everything he said, But he just kept rambling and wouldn't listen... But people like him don't want to hear the truth. People like him insult others to make themselves feel better... And people like me KILL PEOPLE LIKE HIM!!!!

I've kicked his *** 6 times... And I almost killed him once, Nearly choked him to death... I honestly don't know why he still insists on ****ing with me. But I know how to **** him over big time! Though I'm having a conflict of morality right now. If I do what I'm planning, His visiting rights to his daughter will be taken away... I have an hour to decide.
That sucks man.

All over that damn Yu-Gi-Oh. That guy sounds crazy.

marvelman said:
hahahha brilliant idea. except then they laugh at me and say no thats your job. and then i curse at them in my head:twisted:

i take it you don't have the option of walking out, and talking the rest of the teens with you.

nigma said:
i take it you don't have the option of walking out, and talking the rest of the teens with you.

"We are, we are... the Youth of a Nation!"

XFactor said:
Yeah, I know. Sorry. I guess I was just tired or...I dunno.
I woke up this morning and I feel better. There's just a lot of bad stuff happennin' to the folks around me lately. I mean, it all still sucks...but I thought of some good stuff after I posted all that and yeah, I just needed to say it or something so I could stop thinking about it.

Probably be the only time I do this...

No worries, I was only messing with you anyway.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I wouldn't call it a "chip on his shoulder".

Why not? The whole "chip on the shoulder" thing doesn't only apply to angry *******s. Maybe it would have been better to phrase it as him carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. Regardless, I was only trying to buck him up a bit in my own strange way.

XFactor's a good guy but obviously a little depressed. We all do it. That's why I'm not a fan of this thread I mean how many times are we gonna get "Life Sucks - Bottom Line". I thought we're on this site to get away from our problems?

I don't doubt he is a good guy. And like you I'm not a fan of this thread either, because I hear enough whining from the crap emo-punk they play on the radio.

Ultimate Deadpool said:

Sounds like your uncle likes to ride the drama llama. Kick his *** for a seventh time, for Yu-Gi-Oh players everywhere.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
There are different kinds of crazy, But I think he's mainly demented and border-line retarded.

im with ya on that

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Problems, problems and more problems, this is all i hear now. I think my brain in going to explode, i can't handle it, my memory is failing constantly, ppl say i don't have responsability but is not that, i just fails me.
Problems in college too, i never been so bad in high school, my grades are falling and the only one to blame is myself. I just can't keep up with the others.
People have fun and work, they are always happy when i see them, but i can't i just have problems im my head.
I need to get a job, quick. But i can't, i have this little thing called "Panic Syndrome" It basically is "fear of having fear", you get outside and you are so afraid of having a panic attack that you trigger one yourself. So i simply can't.
I have lots of friends, really i have, but even so i can't get that impression that i'm always alone. Yeah i need a girl. I hate that, is this the answer? Company? Is this the why for every problem? It can't be. I just don't want to have to trust another person, god, i can't even trust myself this days. I don't have a girl that i have a crush right now, don't know, maybe because i don't have time for that, but anyway i fell alone. It wasn't that bad in the beggining, but after a long time it starts to eat you from the inside.
I just wanted to go to a party got drunk and laugh all night with my friends, I'm not that ambicious, it's all i want. But i didn't drink any alcohol for the past 2 months and i can't just laugh about everything anymore, i'm barely 21 and im already old inside...
I hate that i don't have some kind of journal or a blog and have to post here complaining about my life, I hate telling problems to my friends but sometimes you have to let them go...
heres what you do, Everyone that reading this. stop what your doing. Everything. take a deep breath, really big and hold it, hold it, hold it.........and exhale. now do that again. ok, now that your a little bit more relaxed listen.

Don't EVER think about the problems, just keep them in the back of your head. what your doing if making these problems your life, your letting them get in the way of EVERYTHING. your thinking so damn much that your driving your self INSANE, all of you are, plus there are very FEW people in this world that can keep things bottled up, and learn to control them. I personally have learned to keep things bottled up and control them only cuz I've learned how to exert my stress.

what's one thing you like to do? it could be as simple as watching the sun go down (my fav), the moon come up, the clouds, the rain, or just spending 10 mins looking at a picture. something to calm yourself down let all your nerve endings calm down, while your doing this let everything go, don't keep dwelling on that term paper. focus on the matter at hand the sky, the picture, that tiny stuff. this little 5-15 mins will do wonders.

that's the problem with most of you people, keep wanting to be someone that society wants you to be, they want you to be smart, have a girl, and party all night and still pull off that A+ term paper. you have to realize that's not what's going to happen. you have to know why, WHY your doing what your doing, why the HELL do you wake up in the morning? why go to school? you don't do this for society, but why do? when you find the answer to that, most of your problems will go away. cuz now you have a meaning. a reason fight your problems.

and if anyone has something they want to ask or say PM me, cuz i know its hard to post your problems on the web

nigma said:
im with ya on that

heres what you do, Everyone that reading this. stop what your doing. Everything. take a deep breath, really big and hold it, hold it, hold it.........and exhale. now do that again. ok, now that your a little bit more relaxed listen.

Don't EVER think about the problems, just keep them in the back of your head. what your doing if making these problems your life, your letting them get in the way of EVERYTHING. your thinking so damn much that your driving your self INSANE, all of you are, plus there are very FEW people in this world that can keep things bottled up, and learn to control them. I personally have learned to keep things bottled up and control them only cuz I've learned how to exert my stress.

Will you take a check for this session? I don't have any cash on me.

what's one thing you like to do? it could be as simple as watching the sun go down (my fav), the moon come up, the clouds, the rain, or just spending 10 mins looking at a picture. something to calm yourself down let all your nerve endings calm down, while your doing this let everything go, don't keep dwelling on that term paper. focus on the matter at hand the sky, the picture, that tiny stuff. this little 5-15 mins will do wonders.

Does watching porn count? How about the chiba?

that's the problem with most of you people, keep wanting to be someone that society wants you to be, they want you to be smart, have a girl, and party all night and still pull off that A+ term paper. you have to realize that's not what's going to happen. you have to know why, WHY your doing what your doing, why the HELL do you wake up in the morning? why go to school? you don't do this for society, but why do? when you find the answer to that, most of your problems will go away. cuz now you have a meaning. a reason fight your problems.

Does anyone else hear the "Rocky" theme playing in their head after reading that?

and if anyone has something they want to ask or say PM me, cuz i know its hard to post your problems on the web

And he only charges $300 per hour. Dr. Nigma...he's the head man.

;)

Latest posts

Back