The Complaining About Life Thread

50 Cent should be put down like a ****ing dog! I hate that man. A guy gets shot in the theater after his movie was played. Across the country fights break out during his movie. This is the reason why America is falling apart. I'm going back to classes Monday and I'm gonna mouth off about it to my new black friends who worship him. I'll be dead but it will be worth it.

TheManWithoutFear said:
50 Cent should be put down like a ****ing dog! I hate that man. A guy gets shot in the theater after his movie was played. Across the country fights break out during his movie. This is the reason why America is falling apart. I'm going back to classes Monday and I'm gonna mouth off about it to my new black friends who worship him. I'll be dead but it will be worth it.
Not defending 50 cent, but it seems a bit stupid blaming him for some other's stupidity, no matter what.

Hmmm things I hate....

I hate alot of kids at my school and can't wait to leave them this year (I'm so excited to graduate and move away :D )

I hate HoM.

I hate solitaire because I rarely win.

I hate that Arrested Development might get cancelled.

I hate my sister's boyfriend.

I hate how my Ex is not talking to me anymore.

I hate how I don't have a beer right now.

That's it for now.

Irish_4204 said:
Hmmm things I hate....

I hate that Arrested Development might get cancelled.

the link

It looks like curtains, too, for Fox's comedy "Arrested Development," which never translated its Emmy Award and critical raves into a broader popularity.

Fox didn't announce the end of the show, but said it wouldn't order a full season's worth of 22 episodes. Barring a miraculous turnaround, that usually means a series is kaput.

Critics loved the quirky comedy starring
Jason Bateman, and it won the Emmy for best comedy last year. But its already paltry ratings dropped precipitously this season, averaging 4.3 million viewers on Monday nights.

Fox also decided against a full season order for "Kitchen Confidential."

TheManWithoutFear said:
I totally 100% agree. Im also starting to hate eminem but thats a different story.

I too hate the cancellation of AD. I've been depressed all weekend, and everyone in the household is getting P.O.d at me. The worst part is, my dad is one of those guys who reads everything from the critics so that he can decide what quality things to see/watch/read next, and he watched the beginning of Season 1 and hates it. Which is odd because he likes the sometimes-reviled Family Guy (Note: which, if you note the avatar and sig, is also genius IMO). And he's been making all these smart*** comments about the end of AD, and it's ticking me off. But I'm just really mad at America. You warrant 5 seasons of Yes, Dear, A million seasons of King of Queens, three plus seasons of According to Jim, a full season of Freddie (gag), yet you wouldn't give Arrested a chance. Now I know that most of you here have, and probably didn't like it, but it takes a couple episodes (which is part of the problem) to get hooked. So, in the words of Peter Griffin from the Stewie movie: **** you, America!

And that's what really grinds my gears.

ultimatedjf said:
I too hate the cancellation of AD. I've been depressed all weekend, and everyone in the household is getting P.O.d at me. The worst part is, my dad is one of those guys who reads everything from the critics so that he can decide what quality things to see/watch/read next, and he watched the beginning of Season 1 and hates it. Which is odd because he likes the sometimes-reviled Family Guy (Note: which, if you note the avatar and sig, is also genius IMO). And he's been making all these smart*** comments about the end of AD, and it's ticking me off. But I'm just really mad at America. You warrant 5 seasons of Yes, Dear, A million seasons of King of Queens, three plus seasons of According to Jim, a full season of Freddie (gag), yet you wouldn't give Arrested a chance. Now I know that most of you here have, and probably didn't like it, but it takes a couple episodes (which is part of the problem) to get hooked. So, in the words of Peter Griffin from the Stewie movie: **** you, America!

And that's what really grinds my gears.

keyword your looking for is: Women

American Dad has been cancelled? I'd not seen the show but I've heard great things about it? But then, this is the less America friendly east we're talking about, supposed to be a good satire.

icemastertron said:
Eh?

We just had a brand new episode yesterday. It ain't cancelled. :?
That post is a reminder not to have three windows open at once. I was reading about American dad and automatically assumed that 'AD' was that same show.

Shame on me.

slimjim said:
I ****ing HATE geometry!
I've got Geometry. Its not so bad, its just MIND NUMBINGLY, SOUL CRUSHINGLY BORING.

Latest posts

Back