The Complaining About Life Thread

Maybe its my teacher. He gives HW everyday no matter what. The thing is it's soooo tempting to not do it.

1. Its always in a big *** textbook and at least 1-2 hours worth. It always on the stuff that he is going to teach tomorrow and I have to read the ****ing confusing textbook to figure things out

2. We have to copy the questions into our notebooks and show all work

3. He never ever ever ever ever fo'eva eva checks your HW the day after while he corrects, not even a glance at your notebook, you can get away with not doing HW for months!

4. Once you've missed a couple HW's you're hooked you keep putting the HW off cuz he never ****ing checks.

EVERY DAMN DAY HW!
It's like God is telling me not to do it!

ALL the odds are against me to get it done. There is nothing going for me it's the hardest type of HW everyday.

Then BAM out of no where collects all notebooks

I get 90's and 80's on the test, and that HW bull**** pulls my grade down. He says it's there to bring all your grades up but it never does to anybody.

cloudy.gif

Last edited:
slimjim said:
Maybe its my teacher. He gives HW everyday no matter what. The thing is it's soooo tempting to not do it.

1. Its always in a big *** textbook and at least 1-2 hours worth. It always on the stuff that he is going to teach tomorrow and I have to read the ****ing confusing textbook to figure things out

2. We have to copy the questions into our notebooks and show all work

3. He never ever ever ever ever fo'eva eva checks your HW the day after while he corrects, not even a glance at your notebook, you can get away with not doing HW for months!

4. Once you've missed a couple HW's you're hooked you keep putting the HW off cuz he never ****ing checks.

EVERY DAMN DAY HW!
It's like God is telling me not to do it!

ALL the odds are against me to get it done. There is nothing going for me it's the hardest type of HW everyday.

Then BAM out of no where collects all notebooks

I get 90's and 80's on the test, and that HW bull**** pulls my grade down. He says it's there to bring all your grades up but it never does to anybody.

cloudy.gif

This has caused me to ****ing HATE geometry! Just reading this **** is pissing me off. He has a ****ing annoying voice always tries to be lighthearted too. Also he's probally a failed comedian nothing but horrible jokes. I can't take this ****.
2up.gif

*tries listening to music to calm himself down*

Last edited:
Sounds like my old Geography teacher. He'd spend the entire lesson dictating to you, and then make you read 3 chapters of an evening and provide a detailed summary and never even mark it.

Honestly, there was so little requirement to understand, it was just read and reproduce. Awful teacher.

He's dead now.

Wait -- which ones Geometry again? I haven't done that in a while.

icemastertron said:
Geometry is the math that deals with shapes.

Oh yeah -- that's okay.

Algebra sucks though. Trig is fun.

Guijllons said:
You can't have trig without algebra. All you're doing is measuring corners if you do that.

Is this really true? Man, math seems like it would be quite revelatory if I had half a grasp. I didn't think all those classes I had in high school were somehow connected.

Last edited:
o no, she got a boyfriend, and i was left behind, but no biggie, i'm happy where i am in my dating life. basically, i have like a bunch of (girl) friends who i can just date any time. :D

here's a transcript from ux of what happened:

Basically, I spent the whole week writing this speech for a religious retreat (note: I am not religious, I just give speeches to perhaps inspire people.) Anywho, i gave it in front of a bunch of teenagers and adults who are part of the prep team, and then when I was done, the adults said they hated it, ripped it apart (figuratively) and then called my teen friends on the team *******. (more or less). The teens loved it.

Basically I think this happened because, as teen leader, I am using my leadership as much as possible, and they (with their stupid 2nd grader-appealing ideas) want some input, but it sucks. So they are trying to re-exert their leadership by putting me down and "in my place." That's my theory.

But unfortunately, they did so in a very rude manner. SO now I want to punch them.

THANKS FOR READING MY RANT!!!

Last edited:
marvelman said:
o no, she got a boyfriend, and i was left behind, but no biggie, i'm happy where i am in my dating life. basically, i have like a bunch of (girl) friends who i can just date any time. :D

here's a transcript from ux of what happened:

Basically, I spent the whole week writing this speech for a religious retreat (note: I am not religious, I just give speeches to perhaps inspire people.) Anywho, i gave it in front of a bunch of teenagers and adults who are part of the prep team, and then when I was done, the adults said they hated it, ripped it apart (figuratively) and then called my teen friends on the team *******. (more or less). The teens loved it.

Basically I think this happened because, as teen leader, I am using my leadership as much as possible, and they (with their stupid 2nd grader-appealing ideas) want some input, but it sucks. So they are trying to re-exert their leadership by putting me down and "in my place." That's my theory.

But unfortunately, they did so in a very rude manner. SO now I want to punch them.

THANKS FOR READING MY RANT!!!

sorry about the chick'a but it has its up and downs, and the adults...what i do is tell them to give me a speech and i'll look over it, if they think mine was so bad.

edit: and i really don't care how old they are, i tell them anywayz.

Last edited:
What?

Your comment directed to the adults made little sense. hahaha!

could you rephrase that for me, bro?

Latest posts

Back