The Confessional

WAit....Dumbledore is dead? News to me.

Let's see, confessions to annoy geeks...

I have no idea what book Harry Potter is on.

I've only seen the first hour of the Fellowship of the Ring and Return of the King.

I've never read Kingdom Come.

I get the names of the captains on the Enterprise confused.

Never seen Star Wars Ep. III.

I once made a SW fan cry by telling him that Carrie Fisher is a man.

I prefer Superman to Batman.

Ultxon said:
I once made a SW fan cry by telling him that Carrie Fisher is a man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I once made a Lord of the Rings fan vomit by describing a gay sex scene between Frodo and Sam.

Originally Posted by Moonmaster:

I once made a Lord of the Rings fan vomit by describing a gay sex scene between Frodo and Sam.

That's my fav part of movies, adding the BTS goodies.

A very good friend of mine had his girlfreind cheat on him. They next time I saw her I berated her untill she broke down into tears saying "I want the nice Ed back."

It felt damn good.

MaxwellSmart said:
Do you actually read? What I mean is have you read a book that wasn't for school in the last year?
I do, but I still havne't read a Harry Potter. Maybe once they've all come out I'll borrow my sisters collection.

Don't insult me.

In the past year I've read bits and pieces of the bible, some Robert E. Howard Conan, Romeo and Juliet, Aristophanes' Clouds, Plato's Apology and Crito, and am currently reading King Solomon's Mines and Death of a Saleman.

Books I've read in school and enjoyed include Moby Dick, As I lay Dying, and The Great Gatsby.

Ultxon said:
I have no idea what book Harry Potter is on.

Yeah me neither. If it ain't a movie....I don't care.

Ultxon said:
I've only seen the first hour of the Fellowship of the Ring and Return of the King.

A travesty.

Ultxon said:
I've never read Kingdom Come.

*cocks gun*

Ultxon said:
I get the names of the captains on the Enterprise confused.

What the hell is The Enterprise? :lol:

I'm kidding.

Ultxon said:
Never seen Star Wars Ep. III.

You should.....especially if you've seen all the other films. Just for sake of seeing the complete story.

Ultxon said:
I prefer Superman to Batman.

Who doesn't? :D

Ok....so another confession:

So once upon a time (before I was married), I had this one girl over my apartment and after "some fun" she fell asleep. I had no desire to see her first thing in the morning so I let her sleep for about an hour and then I got up to get a glass of water.

While I was up, I got a ladder out and tinkered with the fire alarm to make it go off. I ran into the room and started screaming "FIRE!!! COME ON WE GOTTA GO!!!".

She jumped up and put on her underwear and we both ran outta the apartment. She yelled that she forgot her purse, so I ran back in, grabbed her purse and ran back out give it to her.

Once she had it I motioned for us to go. She took 3 steps forward and I ran back into my apartment and locked the door. She realized what just happened and came back to my door and banged on it for a good 10 minutes until she realized that:
  1. I wasn't gonna answer
  2. She was still standing in her underwear in the hallway

She left and I never heard from her again. A few months later I found out via a mutual friend that I was currently dating her cousin.

Kids...don't be like Doom. The world won't like you. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
Ok....so another confession:

So once upon a time (before I was married), I had this one girl over my apartment and after "some fun" she fell asleep. I had no desire to see her first thing in the morning so I let her sleep for about an hour and then I got up to get a glass of water.

While I was up, I got a ladder out and tinkered with the fire alarm to make it go off. I ran into the room and started screaming "FIRE!!! COME ON WE GOTTA GO!!!".

She jumped up and put on her underwear and we both ran outta the apartment. She yelled that she forgot her purse, so I ran back in, grabbed her purse and ran back out give it to her.

Once she had it I motioned for us to go. She took 3 steps forward and I ran back into my apartment and locked the door. She realized what just happened and came back to my door and banged on it for a good 10 minutes until she realized that:
  1. I wasn't gonna answer
  2. She was still standing in her underwear in the hallway

She left and I never heard from her again. A few months later I found out via a mutual friend that I was currently dating her cousin.

Kids...don't be like Doom. The world won't like you. :mrgreen:
:shock:

Geez dude, that's like perfect comedy show material right there! :lol:

I got my best friend expelled in grade school for things he never did nor intended to do.

He was an *** to me, so I got him back.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I got my best friend expelled in grade school for things he never did nor intended to do.

He was an *** to me, so I got him back.

Care to elaborate on what you told officials he did?

Latest posts

Back