The Confessional

More confessions to annoy geeks/nerds [These are fun]:

-I've only played one GTA game, GTAIII, and that was for only 10 mins.

-[One that annoys me actually] I havn't seen Advent Children yet.

-I forgot Princess Leia's name and called her Lulu for a while before an angry fan yelled at me that it was Leia.

-I will never accept a story about finding inorganic life to be a good story.

All for now.

Victor Von Doom said:
You should.....especially if you've seen all the other films. Just for sake of seeing the complete story.

More to the point, if you've suffered through Episode I and II, you might as well see the only worthwhile movie of the new trilogy!

I bootleg way 2 much

I tend to yell out crude things at the movies especially during the previews and if another group of people are talking loud I'll emidiately tell them to shut up. Thats why I always sit on the top row :twisted:

If someone IM's me and I don't feel like talking to them I don't read what they just sent me and I just IM back "lol" 90% of the times it works in with the conversation.

and lmao@VVd's story

Last edited:
I don't know how to ride a bike.

Not that I haven't tried though. One time when I was little, my mom took me to this place that guaranteed you could learn bike-riding in under ten minutes or you get your money back. We got our money back. He said it's because there's something wrong with my balancing, but it's not my fault, it's something in my back. I don't know.

I'm there with you DJF, I can't ride a bike either. My balancing skills are off as well.

Victor Von Doom said:
Ok....so another confession:

So once upon a time (before I was married), I had this one girl over my apartment and after "some fun" she fell asleep. I had no desire to see her first thing in the morning so I let her sleep for about an hour and then I got up to get a glass of water.

While I was up, I got a ladder out and tinkered with the fire alarm to make it go off. I ran into the room and started screaming "FIRE!!! COME ON WE GOTTA GO!!!".

She jumped up and put on her underwear and we both ran outta the apartment. She yelled that she forgot her purse, so I ran back in, grabbed her purse and ran back out give it to her.

Once she had it I motioned for us to go. She took 3 steps forward and I ran back into my apartment and locked the door. She realized what just happened and came back to my door and banged on it for a good 10 minutes until she realized that:
  1. I wasn't gonna answer
  2. She was still standing in her underwear in the hallway

She left and I never heard from her again. A few months later I found out via a mutual friend that I was currently dating her cousin.

Kids...don't be like Doom. The world won't like you. :mrgreen:
How do you even think of these thing to do? That would have never crossed my mind.
UltimateDJF said:
I don't know how to ride a bike.
It awes me that there are people who can't swim or ride a bike. I consider swimming and bike riding essential skills in life. Not that they will ever save your life per se(swimming might). I just assume that people can ride bikes and they can swim.

It's not too late to learn by the way.

Here's a confession that shouldn't be a confession.

I've never been to a Wal-mart. The closest one is about seventy miles away from me and never felt the need to go.

MaxwellSmart said:
How do you even think of these thing to do? That would have never crossed my mind.

I have no clue. The ideas just come to me at the time. Like I have some bastardish muse in my ear whispering all the unacceptable things to do.

MaxwellSmart said:
Here's a confession that shouldn't be a confession.

I've never been to a Wal-mart. The closest one is about seventy miles away from me and never felt the need to go.

You're not missing out. But it really can be quite convenient to have one locally. They are extremely cheap when it comes to toiletries.

I stole a VHS copy of Jurassic Park III from the movie collection at the overnight camp that I used to go to 'cuz the counselors pissed me off. I didn't even have a working VHS player at home. Still don't. But JP III still sits proudly on my shelf.

MaxwellSmart said:
It's not too late to learn by the way.
Yeah, It's not that hard to learn I learned how 2 ride a bike when I was 12, just pedal like there's no tomorrow and eventually you will get your balance.

Wow.. I am truly shocked that an adult person could not know how to ride a bike...

As far as balancing, that comes with speed. Track standing (balancing while standing still or going extremely slow) is a VERY hard skill to learn.

Just get speed and the balance will come.. I promise.

Ultxon said:
I'm so glad people care about little 'ol me. :(

Aww, you still think people here care about anything. That's sooo cute.

Hey, Ultxon.. look over there.
push.gif

Latest posts

Back