The Confessional

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Me and a co-worker were talking and all of a sudden the conversation escalated into a "who's a worse person" pissing contest. I really don't think he knew what he was up against. So I began wondering what other random little secrets people have.

They say confessing is good for the soul. So it's time to admit those little things nobody is supposed to know.

I have recently come to terms with my *******ness. I'm a dick and I know it. Sober or drunk......I enjoy other people's misery. But you know what....the world NEEDS people like me. If there weren't any *******s in the world---who would make decent, upstanding citizens like yourselves look good?

Here goes.....

When I was like 18-19, me and my boy use to drive around town, just cruisin' and stuff.......and for fun I would hang out the window and chuck half empty bottles of soda at peoples' heads (only males, ages 15-23).

Obviously not a nice thing to do.

Sadly...this is not the worst thing I've ever done. Maybe I'll admit to more if this thread takes off. If it doesn't then it'll just disappear into the countless random threads that never amount to anything.

So confess away my sons!!!!

Victor Von Doom said:
Me and a co-worker were talking and all of a sudden the conversation escalated into a "who's a worse person" pissing contest. I really don't think he knew what he was up against. So I began wondering what other random little secrets people have.

They say confessing is good for the soul. So it's time to admit those little things nobody is supposed to know.

I have recently come to terms with my *******ness. I'm a dick and I know it. Sober or drunk......I enjoy other people's misery. But you know what....the world NEEDS people like me. If there weren't any *******s in the world---who would make decent, upstanding citizens like yourselves look good?

Here goes.....

When I was like 18-19, me and my boy use to drive around town, just cruisin' and stuff.......and for fun I would hang out the window and chuck half empty bottles of soda at peoples' heads (only males, ages 15-23).

Obviously not a nice thing to do.

Sadly...this is not the worst thing I've ever done. Maybe I'll admit to more if this thread takes off. If it doesn't then it'll just disappear into the countless random threads that never amount to anything.

So confess away my sons!!!!

I don't think you could disappear. Okay here goes...not really bad from your perspective. But I firsst got on this site to piss off my bf for being a dick to me once. Then he got banned from the site. He knew I got on in spite of him and he doesn't know I still come here. I think he would be upset if he knew how many posts I achieved than he did.

I have come to terms with my being a real bastard to quite a few people. And I bite my firends if they arn't taking me seriously.

Ice wanted me to confess something I thought was obvious; I have an obsession with Runaways character Nico Minoru, to the point in which I dream about her as a real person.

Last edited:
Sacred&Profane said:
Ice wanted me to confess something I thought was obvious; I have an obsession with Runaways character Nico Minoru, to the point in which I dream about her as a real person.
You're waaaaaay past obssed. There isn't a day you don't mention Nico somewhere and come up with so many things to bring Nico in any conversation.

Ice said:
You're waaaaaay past obssed. There isn't a day you don't mention Nico somewhere and come up with so many things to bring Nico in any conversation.

If you can think of a better word than obsessed, well, I'd like to hear it.

Ice said:
My top rocket scientists are still hard at work.

Infatuated. Call a professor if this isn't good enough. or how about.....

omgiwantto****mwofyour****ingbrainsoutnicohominaEchumbawumbafunnelicecakesarethebombyourmomdiggityhiphopsucks****inbollocksandyouknowitvvdican'tstopthinkingaboutnicogiglioroninomicon.

When I was younger, I threw a big waterpistol at my sister's head, and she fell down some wooden stairs. She required stitches.

I'm not sure if anyone else knows.

8th grade after graduation my friends and I went to an after part of sorts at this kids house.... got a lil hammered and thrashed the kids house( it was basically throw anything that wasnt nailed to da ground at people)

shrug.gif
I didnt start it but I ended up emptying the medicine cabinet out
shrug.gif

Last edited:
I killed a hobo once.

Alright, 2 hobos.

And a hooker. But that's it.

Ice said:
Oh really? How about old man Jenkins? :shifty:
Hey, he trespassed on my property. As an American citizen, I had every right to cut a hole in his head with a powersaw and have sex with it until he died.

Ice said:
Oh really? How about old man Jenkins? :shifty:
Alright, I confess. I killed old man Jenkins. He looked at my woman and I don't put up with that.

EDIT: I killed an entirely different old man Jenkins. Mine died in a far less disturbing manner, but he was stronger and put a better fight than Moonies.

Last edited:
MaxwellSmart said:
Alright, I confess. I killed old man Jenkins. He looked at my woman and I don't put up with that.

EDIT: I killed an entirely different old man Jenkins. Mine died in a far less disturbing manner, but he was stronger and put a better fight than Moonies.

Skull-****ing is the only real way to kill a man.

Latest posts

Back