The Cult Of Bass

cultofbass.jpg
Dude that is awesome. :rockon:

You sir, rock.

I didn't get to know Bass very well when he was here, but I've been looking for something to blindly obey and fill that void where my thinking thing used to be. Are you currently accepting converts?

I didn't get to know Bass very well when he was here, but I've been looking for something to blindly obey and fill that void where my thinking thing used to be. Are you currently accepting converts?

If you can open your heart and accept Bass unto you, then the Cult of Bass can open their hearts and accept you unto us.
Welcome brother.

Ridiculous. I think Bass has became more important after he left, rather than when he was here.

Just like Jesus!

No, immolation is too painless. I'll need to think of a more horrible mode of execution to rid us of these filthy heretics.

Colonoscopy with a jackhammer?

And this thread clearly shows how original and deep it is.

I'm glad you could take time out of your probably busy schedule of quoting "I'm Rick James, *****!" with your friends to make all this.:roll:

Honestly, I'm not trying to flame or anything, but am I seriously the only person on this board who thinks the sorrowfull Bass-worship schtick has been beaten to death many times over?

I know I'm gonna get a bunch of "then don't read the Bass thread's!", but the joke just weeds it's way into all the other threads anyway. Let it go. You're actually cheapening his memory.

The memory was pretty cheap to begin with.

Nevertheless, relax, Planet-Man. Its a message board. No one is getting hurt. You think the joke's old, fair enough. Come up with a better one.

If you can open your heart and accept Bass unto you, then the Cult of Bass can open their hearts and accept you unto us.
Welcome brother.

Ummm, if you guys adopt the Catholic tradition of sacraments, but switch the wine and stale wafers to weed and Cheetos, and the nuns with some hot *****es, I'm in. I also think this practice will bring in numbers so great that the Church of Bass could quickly take over the world.

Consider it, and let me know. I'll be hanging out in the sacrificial chamber, checking out the female virgin sacrifice candidates.

Besides, I play the bass guitar anyway, so it doesn't feel weird to say I'm a Bassist.

Last edited:
Ummm, if you guys adopt the Catholic tradition of sacraments, but switch the wine and stale wafers to weed and Cheetos, and the nuns with some hot *****es, I'm in. I also think this practice will bring in numbers so great that the Church of Bass could quickly take over the world.

Consider it, and let me know. I'll be hanging out in the sacrificial chamber, checking out the female virgin sacrifice candidates.

Besides, I play the bass guitar anyway, so it doesn't feel weird to say I'm a Bassist.

Deal. welcome unto the fold of our order, Brother.

starting to feel like Hulk Hogan saying brother so much....

As your membership approached a majority, the rest of the world population would exterminate you all and, as a group, you'd be too fat and unmotivated to prevent it.

Last edited:
All I have to say to Planet-Man

We worship Bass

You worship Doc Comic

I think we can all go on worshipping Bass and let you go on worshipping Doc Comic

By the way my brethren, when's the next shindig, I got this new recipe I want to try out for the pot luck.

Welcome brother.
Sweet! New religion! Woot!!!

I agree with all of this except the bass guitar stuff. I always thought our lord's name was pronounced like the fish.
Deal. welcome unto the fold of our order, Brother.

starting to feel like Hulk Hogan saying brother so much....
Better than feeling like Macho Man Randy Savage. SNAP INTO A SLIM-JIM.

OOOOOH YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!

We worship Bass

You worship Doc Comic

I think we can all go on worshipping Bass and let you go on worshipping Doc Comic

By the way my brethren, when's the next shindig, I got this new recipe I want to try out for the pot luck.
I make a wicked pot of chili.

We worship Bass

You worship Doc Comic

No, I'm friends with Doc Comic, and I miss him around these parts and the Superman Homepage forum. The end.

It's not like you see me putting up another "Generic Doc Comic Was Great Thread #1127" every three weeks.

But fine, I'll leave you guys to your Orwellian fantasies. Me? I think Bass was added and subsequently taken away by the Mods to unify the boards and instill a sense of site patriotism and longing for more. That's why he ain't coming back. War is Peace. E is watching you.

:p

Last edited:
*Calls assasin*

*Picks up*

Yo... Oh man no I can't, there playing Superman Returns at my college... **** you X3 sucked balls, you just dont know a good movie when you see it, anyway try McCheese, he seems eager to follow any instructions given.

Last edited:
Planet-man said:
But fine, I'll leave you guys to your Orwellian fantasies. Me? I think Bass was added and subsequently taken away by the Mods to unify the boards and instill a sense of site patriotism and longing for more. That's why he ain't coming back. War is Peace. E is watching you.

We used Bass to begin the Cold War as well.

*Picks up*

Yo... Oh man no I can't, there playing Superman Returns at my college... **** you X3 sucked balls, you just dont know a good movie when you see it, anyway try McCheese, he seems eager to follow any instructions given.

*Calls next assasin*

Latest posts

Back