The Cult Of Bass

cultofbass.jpg
Sweeet.
Actually, I think Bass would get a kick out of this.
He does. I E-Mailed him and he said that he needs to think up some commandments.

He also said that my sermon left out the "part with the boobies".
ProjectX2 said:
I don't believe in Bass.
Controversial New Article Raises Questions About Spirituality In America

A new article in Time Magazine is questioning America's belief in Bass and our following of his teachings.
IsBassDead.jpg
[IMGL]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/moonmaster/Planet-Man2.jpg[/IMGL]A small but growing faction of Basstheists are making their voice heard. One of them, a Canadian man known as "Planet-Man" (left), spoke at a rally today.

"I am sick and tired of the Bassist Right shoving their morals down our throats. Is it a crime to not believe in some silly fantasy? Science has proven time and time again that this 'Bass' is nothing more than a fairy tale!"

As his head flapped on wildly, supporters in the crowd nodded in agreement. "It's just an outdated and ridiculous idea," said Basstheist ProjectX2. "Anyone who believes in Bass must be a complete idiot."

"SMITE THEE SINNERS AND CASTETH THEE INTO HELL!!!," screamed the enraged High Bishop of the Church of Bass, Moonmaster. After calming down, he spoke with us a bit more. "Bass is real. Anyone who thinks he isn't real probably has some sand in his vagina or something. I really don't understand why we're not allowed to enforce corporal punishment against these sinners. I haven't burned someone in years."

Pope Bass himself responded to the protesters yesterday. "I'm real. Seriously. I'm standing right here. Do you think I'm a hologram or something? C'mon touch me. Are you people retarded or something?"
No, I'm friends with Doc Comic, and I miss him around these parts and the Superman Homepage forum. The end.

It's not like you see me putting up another "Generic Doc Comic Was Great Thread #1127" every three weeks.

But fine, I'll leave you guys to your Orwellian fantasies. Me? I think Bass was added and subsequently taken away by the Mods to unify the boards and instill a sense of site patriotism and longing for more. That's why he ain't coming back. War is Peace. E is watching you.

:p
Good.
*Picks up*

Yo... Oh man no I can't, there playing Superman Returns at my college... **** you X3 sucked balls, you just dont know a good movie when you see it, anyway try McCheese, he seems eager to follow any instructions given.
Bass really liked Superman Returns.

It is truly the holiest of films.
Touche.

*Calls McCheese*
Hello?

Oh, this is Mooney. McCheese is ... incapacitated.

What can I do for you?

An assassination? Hehehehe.

No, no, let me write this down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Controversial New Article Raises Questions About Spirituality In America

A new article in Time Magazine is questioning America's belief in Bass and our following of his teachings.
IsBassDead.jpg
[IMGL]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/moonmaster/Planet-Man2.jpg[/IMGL]A small but growing faction of Basstheists are making their voice heard. One of them, a Canadian man known as "Planet-Man" (left), spoke at a rally today.

"I am sick and tired of the Bassist Right shoving their morals down our throats. Is it a crime to not believe in some silly fantasy? Science has proven time and time again that this 'Bass' is nothing more than a fairy tale!"

As his head flapped on wildly, supporters in the crowd nodded in agreement. "It's just an outdated and ridiculous idea," said Basstheist ProjectX2. "Anyone who believes in Bass must be a complete idiot."

"SMITE THEE SINNERS AND CASTETH THEE INTO HELL!!!," screamed the enraged High Bishop of the Church of Bass, Moonmaster. After calming down, he spoke with us a bit more. "Bass is real. Anyone who thinks he isn't real probably has some sand in his vagina or something. I really don't understand why we're not allowed to enforce corporal punishment against these sinners. I haven't burned someone in years."

Pope Bass himself responded to the protesters yesterday. "I'm real. Seriously. I'm standing right here. Do you think I'm a hologram or something? C'mon touch me. Are you people retarded or something?"
BRILLIANT. This needs to be POTD. :lol:

Hello?

What can I do for you?

THANK YOU!

Your payment has been sent.

Why am I aligned with Planet-man? I think it's time to start up another religion.

Wow, Planetman looks like Terrence & Phillip kinda.

Deal. welcome unto the fold of our order, Brother.

Sweet!

starting to feel like Hulk Hogan saying brother so much....

Speaking of which, we should see if he'd like to join and become the Church of Bass' official celebrity spokesperson...sort of like what Tom Cruise does for Scientology without all the crazy mixed in. I do think he should retain the shirt-ripping gimmick, however.

As your membership approached a majority, the rest of the world population would exterminate you all and, as a group, you'd be too fat and unmotivated to prevent it.

Stereotypes...the Church of Bass looks to overcome those. Cower in fear at just how brutally and severly we shatter those...and your non-believing skulls. Sure you don't want to join?

*lights up a joint and extends it towards MaxwellSmart*

I wonder if Bass' fan fic will ever be as popular as the one about Jesus....

It will...once we publish it as the official Word of Lord Bass. It will become our Bible. And thus, doves shall weep and crap on the non-believers.

All I have to say to Planet-Man

We worship Bass

The UC's mysterious Messiah!

You worship Doc Comic

Just a guy with a Superman fetish.

I think we can all go on worshipping Bass and let you go on worshipping Doc Comic

Amen.

Hello?

What can I do for you?

Son of a ***** incapacitated me!!! Uncalled for!!! Why did you tie my shoelaces together!?! It took me hours to escape that heinous trap!!!

I'm pretty sure we've scared Bass off for good now.

All Canadians do
Yeah, that was the joke...
Speaking of which, we should see if he'd like to join and become the Church of Bass' official celebrity spokesperson...sort of like what Tom Cruise does for Scientology without all the crazy mixed in. I do think he should retain the shirt-ripping gimmick, however.
Unfortunately, he'll be bringing Brooke.

Or is that "Fortunately,"?...
Son of a ***** incapacitated me!!! Uncalled for!!! Why did you tie my shoelaces together!?! It took me hours to escape that heinous trap!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Your challenges are not yet over, Mc-Cheese!!! Let's see you get past my army of Genetically-Enhanced Eel Men With Like, Laser Guns and Stuff!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Your challenges are not yet over, Mc-Cheese!!! Let's see you get past my army of Genetically-Enhanced Eel Men With Like, Laser Guns and Stuff!!!
Oh, I gave them Planet-man's home address and a bucket of fish heads. We're good friends now. They're coming to my weekly poker game.

He does. I E-Mailed him and he said that he needs to think up some commandments.

He came to me in a dream. And talked about pigeons. I have been converted from an unbeliever to a bassist.

The dream called to me to write these..

BEHOLD!​

Moses.jpg

THE FIVE COMMANDENTS OF BASS

1-Thou shalt not worship false writers
2-Thou shall read my manifestos and preach thee to others
3-NEXTWAVE!!
4-When thou speaks ill of something it must be bollocks.
5-Thou never refer me to Jesus, despite the same look, own following, and second coming.

There needs to be more.

6 - Thy Second Coming is near... wait, no it's not.

This thread is now bollocks. You all sound like a bunch of googly fan boys awaiting you savior. Your Xenu is never returning. Because he never existed.

just kidding 8)

This thread is great. ALL HAIL BASS!!

Makes me wish I wasn't busy with moving the past couple days so I could've been here for all this in its prime.

For those who roll their eyes at the mock worship of Bass----get over it. I've only been here a year and even I could see that Bass contributed more to this site in terms of thought-provoking discussions and pure hilarity than any of you could ever dream of doing. It's actually sad that you get jealous over the fact that people would rather await the return of Bass rather than contribute to an online petition to save Arrested Development. It's just that sad.

Maybe you haven't noticed that despite the fact that this is an internet forum...it's actually a pretty close-knit family of friends. I mean can you even imgaine all the PMs E must've gotten with people offering help due to his recent unemployment? Or how about when MWoF told us about his brother's illness and pending surgery? How many people offered up their prayers and comments of goodwill. So with all that---how dare you get mad or even annoyed at the fact that people here actually miss a personal UC fav member?

This doesn't go out to anyone in particular....but just know that you've got some serious growing up to do.

7-Shake 'dem boobies!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back