The Dark Knight {Spoilers Abound}

What if the next movie was Dark Knight Returns....Empire magazine suggested Ellen Page as Robin.

Harvey might not be dead....

If they're not going to have a different actor replace Ledger, then how are they going to explain the Joker's absence from the next film?

He's in jail?

Why would he have to appear at all?

What if the next movie was Dark Knight Returns....Empire magazine suggested Ellen Page as Robin.

Harvey might not be dead....

If they're not going to have a different actor replace Ledger, then how are they going to explain the Joker's absence from the next film?

He's in jail?

Yeah, there's no reason for him to appear at all. It would be cool if he appeared on tv as a news report about his trial, maybe saying he got the death sentence or something.

Like Dent there's no reason to really continue their story, they did just about all they can. What more is there?

He's in jail?

Yeah, there's no reason for him to appear at all. It would be cool if he appeared on tv as a news report about his trial, maybe saying he got the death sentence or something.

Like Dent there's no reason to really continue their story, they did just about all they can. What more is there?

He's in jail - that hasn't stopped him before.

So then what? What are the writers going to do with the Joker? Just because he's not dead doesn't mean he HAS to show up

That's what I've been asking - what are they going to do with the Joker? He can't just disappear. He's escaped from jail before. He's a criminal mastermind.

You can't just tell me he's going to get put in jail and then get the death sentence without any chaos happening.

That's what I've been asking - what are they going to do with the Joker? He can't just disappear. He's escaped from jail before. He's a criminal mastermind.

You can't just tell me he's going to get put in jail and then get the death sentence without any chaos happening.

Well, this time he's caught and he doesn't get out. The end.

While in Nolan's Batman films Two-Face is most likely dead, I'm just going to pretend that he is alive. If that makes any sense. That was seriously one of the only things in the movie that left a bad taste in my mouth. One thing that I am sure of is that the next Batman movie definitely shouldn't be The Dark Knight Returns. That's a pretty horrible idea.

Who thinks that they should recast the Joker, and who thinks that they will?

While in Nolan's Batman films Two-Face is most likely dead, I'm just going to pretend that he is alive. If that makes any sense. That was seriously one of the only things in the movie that left a bad taste in my mouth. One thing that I am sure of is that the next Batman movie definitely shouldn't be The Dark Knight Returns. That's a pretty horrible idea.

Who thinks that they should recast the Joker, and who thinks that they will?
I dont think they will or should This ended perfectly. Shows Batman and Joker's eternal struggle, and how the threat of his return will haunt him, but doesn't mean that every movie should have them both. I say move on to something new

If they brought Joker back it would not be as good or as climatic and thus ruin it. Just let it be

I dont think they will or should This ended perfectly. Shows Batman and Joker's eternal struggle, and how the threat of his return will haunt him, but doesn't mean that every movie should have them both. I say move on to something new

If they brought Joker back it would not be as good or as climatic and thus ruin it. Just let it be

I guess you're right.

Catwoman was the first Bat-villain after the Joker, and she's featured prominently in Long Halloween, which this movie is based on. Maybe we will see her in the next movie, if Nolan can make her work in the franchise's realistic setting. I'd like to see Michael C. Hall as the Riddler.

Your probably right. Maybe in a few years after Nolan has moved on and they bring someone else in to do Batman it will be a good time to bring the Joker back, but not now.

One other thing I didn't like was the guy who worked at Wayne Enterprises who more or less finds out that Wayne is Batman. I think that all of that studd could have been cut out. All the intricacies of the plot also got a bit confusing. Maybe on multiple viewings it will become clearer.

Your probably right. Maybe in a few years after Nolan has moved on and they bring someone else in to do Batman it will be a good time to bring the Joker back, but not now.

One other thing I didn't like was the guy who worked at Wayne Enterprises who more or less finds out that Wayne is Batman. I think that all of that studd could have been cut out. All the intricacies of the plot also got a bit confusing. Maybe on multiple viewings it will become clearer.
Yeah, you'd think the revealing Batman's identity on tv would make for a bigger plot point

Did anyone stay until after the credits? I doubt that Nolan would have an extra scene, but the people I was sitting next to were staying so I just had to ask.

Did anyone stay until after the credits? I doubt that Nolan would have an extra scene, but the people I was sitting next to were staying so I just had to ask.

Samuel L. Jackson was after the credits asking Batman to join a new team called the Justice League.

When I first heard Wayne talk about the government telecommunications project, I first thought it was a precursor to the watch tower. But then I remember DC doesn't have plans like Marvel does

Latest posts

Back