The DVD purchase thread

My Avatar is Scott Pilgrim's Gay Roommate Wallace Wells who knows everything.

Your avatar says what words cannot. look at him. look. he knows something but what? does he know what I know? I don't know. But what I do know, is that he knows im up to something. :shifty: he just doesn't know what yet. or does he?

And that is why I chose it. :D

Last edited:
ok last tuesday i picked up Deathproof (reluctantly) i am already disgusted by the fact that they split up the grindhouse movies, but now they've gone too far.

i watched the movie, and no fake commercials, when you start the DVD no fake commercials, you look in the special features on the first dis and no fake commercials, so you try the second disc...... AND. NO. FAKE. TRAILERS!!!

No Machete, No Thanksgiving, No Werewomen of the S.S., NO ****ING ANYTHING!!!

i officially despise the cretin who decided to pull this bull**** off.

between this and the ASM news i don't know what to be more disgusted about.

I got A Scanner Darkly yesterday after reading the book but I haven't watched it yet.

If its anywhere as good as the book then there's cause for excitement.

Last edited:
Bought "Deathproof".

I'm happy.

I went a little crazy the last few days. I bought Death Proof yesterday, Heroes Season 1 today, and Season 1 & 2 of Justice League (which I'm watching right now with my son).

I picked up My Name is Earl Season 2, and Drawn Together Season 2 today, i almost bought Knocked Up but i didn't want to spend anymore money

sweet.

Do I buy The Complete Series of Buffy for $130 with my next paycheck or do I wait for Christmas where I may or may not get it (because its pretty rare these days)?

Latest posts

Back