The DVD purchase thread

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles: Volume One <- AMAZING
I heard Lucas edited the original episodes so that they completely remove the 93 year old Indy (as played by George Hall) so that they wouldn't contradict any of the continuity to be established by Crystal Skull.

Jerk.

My cousin reccommended Planet Terror and then brought it over to my apartment. he said it was bad *** but he's the type that is really into those movies. He does blood prop stuff on his myspace and even did some photoshoot of a dead girl but did the props himself. he actually pretty good. Anyway, the movie was bollocks and i don't reccommend it to anyone who already dislikes the zombie genre.

My cousin reccommended Planet Terror and then brought it over to my apartment. he said it was bad *** but he's the type that is really into those movies. He does blood prop stuff on his myspace and even did some photoshoot of a dead girl but did the props himself. he actually pretty good. Anyway, the movie was bollocks and i don't reccommend it to anyone who already dislikes the zombie genre.

I dunno i found it pretty bad ***

wait was this the one with the chick with shotgun-leg?

Last edited:
C'MON! STRIPPER WITH MACHINE GUN LEG! WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!?

I suppose the fact that you didn't see it in the theater when it was a part of Grindhouse is bad enough anyway.

Check out Death Proof though. It's different and you might like it.

A Clockwork Orange 2-Disc Special Edition with commentary by Malcolm McDowell.

I'm planning on buying the new special collector's edition of Francis Ford Coppola's 1992 film, Bram Stoker's Dracula, starring Gary Oldman as the Count. It's my favorite adaptation of Bram Stoker's novel, and it also happens to be the most faithful adaptation as well.

A Clockwork Orange 2-Disc Special Edition with commentary by Malcolm McDowell.

Does he talk about the spit landing in his mouth?

I'm planning on buying the new special collector's edition of Francis Ford Coppola's 1992 film, Bram Stoker's Dracula, starring Gary Oldman as the Count. It's my favorite adaptation of Bram Stoker's novel, and it also happens to be the most faithful adaptation as well.

I've never seen the whole thing but it's definitely one of the.... ickiest.... movies I've seen, and also really well done in most ways.
:?

:shock:

you suck

Latest posts

Back