The DVD purchase thread

I got Iron Man on Blu-Ray yesterday.

Just got my $3 copy of Batman & Robin in the mail today. I got this A) Because I will now own every Batman Movie, and B) I want to cry myself to sleep at night.

At least I only paid 3 dollars.

And I have to say, probably the only thing they got right in this movie is the Robin outfit for an older Robin character. If you ignore the Bat-Nipples, and the idiotic look on O'Donnell's face, it's a pretty great mix of Robin, Batman, and Nightwing.

376143212_f18a7c45e2.jpg

At least I only paid 3 dollars.

And I have to say, probably the only thing they got right in this movie is the Robin outfit for an older Robin character. If you ignore the Bat-Nipples, and the idiotic look on O'Donnell's face, it's a pretty great mix of Robin, Batman, and Nightwing.

376143212_f18a7c45e2.jpg

I agree, it's a really great design

I agree, it's a really great design

I disagree; the only way that could be more ridiculous is if they had put a beanie on his head.

Everything about that movie was stupid.

I wanted that, but it's only exclusively at TARGET here, which there are none near me.

Me too, kind of... My car was in the shop and the only thing that was in walking distence that sold new DVD's, was a Borders book store. So all I got was the Ultimate Edition.

I bought Arrested Development Season 2 today despite not owning Season 1. I will buy Iron Man when it comes out here next week.

Latest posts

Back