The Flash: Rebirth discussion (Spoilers!)

That hero thing was the second Reverse-Flash's shtick. I'm pretty sure it was the original Reverse-Flash in this issue.

I didn't know there were two. I was about to mention that Prof. Zoom was depowered in the Final Crisis tie in Rogue's Revenge, but I guess it was the second one.

Schiver's art for the Black Flash is awesome.

I loved the streaks of black coming off as he raced Superman.

But it is a little hard to understand what is happening. My Flash lore is even less than my GL lore when I read that Rebirth.

I wouldn't assume so. She's tonally so different from the superhero world, and the general consensus seems to be that what happens in Sandman stays in Sandman.

Except herpes. That **** will stay with you for awhile.

I wouldn't assume so. She's tonally so different from the superhero world, and the general consensus seems to be that what happens in Sandman stays in Sandman.

I was wondering because one of Morrison's JLA arcs had Morpheus guest star, so I figured it was a shared universe.

I was wondering because one of Morrison's JLA arcs had Morpheus guest star, so I figured it was a shared universe.

I've always assumed that the Dreaming universe sort of peripherally orbits with the mainstream DC Universe, with the mythologies only intersecting in the exceptionally rare times where it's fitting to do so.

It was a JSA arc I thought, and it was also one of those classified ones, which don't happen in continuity.

Nope.

No it was a Starro story involving the Dreaming and was definetly in-continuity.

Yep.

I've always assumed that the Dreaming universe sort of peripherally orbits with the mainstream DC Universe, with the mythologies only intersecting in the exceptionally rare times where it's fitting to do so.

I'll accept that explanation.

Gaiman has gone on record saying that his Death of the endless is the ultimate epitomy/description of Death and that the character is different from all other versions of Death in the DC Universe.

Sandman (and Swamp Thing and Constantine) are definitely in DC continuity. They've appeared all over at one time or another.

Death is for people, Black Racer is for Gods, Black Flash is an aspect of the Speed Force that collects the speedsters.

Latest posts

Back